Justin Stenstrom, alternative medicine expert, speaker, podcast host, the founder of Elite Man Magazine, and the bestselling author of Elite Mind: A Real-World Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Conquering Depression, and Unleashing Your Inner Confidence, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about why he’s been absent from the podcast for the last month. He covers the major life event that took place and what he’s learned about life since then. If you’re wondering what the big mystery is, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What happened to Justin about 5 weeks ago
- Why he was unable to do the podcast
- The future of the Elite Man Podcast and other Elite Man content
- Underestimating something major in our world
- Playing chess and thinking 2 or 3 moves ahead in life
- Putting all your focus into the ones you love
- The preciousness that life is and why you should not take it for granted
- The warning that Justin has for all listeners
- The mistake he made that nearly cost him big time
- How to properly prepare for the upcoming dangers that are coming
- Taking responsibility of your health and that of your loves ones
- The power of prayer
- Dedicating yourself to your health and safety
Check out Justin on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Matt cleghorn says
Justin.. Matt here from Canada. Extremely happy to see you back. Same for your grandmother and family. My grandparents raised me too. Heros to me. I believe everything that happens to us is for a reason. I also believe we all get what we deserve. Sometimes we can’t understand why. But its always to teach us something or make us better if we’re looking for the lesson to be learned. I have total respect for your opinions. Even more respect you can admit when your a little bit wrong. Lesson learned.. be cool bro. Look forward to hearing you again. Matt.
Justin Stenstrom says
Thanks for the message brother. Much appreciated and much respect!