Derek Rydall, best-selling author, transformational coach to Fortune 500 execs, Oscar & Emmy winners, and world-class thought leaders, and author of the hit new book called The Abundance Project, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Derek talks about how to create a life of abundance with everything you’ve always wanted in it. Derek and I dive into a number of topics including his crazy back story and near-death experience that completely changed his life, how to expand your consciousness beyond just what you see, how to start making positive things happen, and how to use the 7 abundance principles to change your life. If you’re wondering how you can finally cultivate a life of abundance and have true happiness in your life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Derek’s near-death experience changed his life and inspired him to do more with his life
- What his near-death experience looked and felt like
- How his life literally flashed before his eyes like a movie
- My near-death experience and what this taught me about life
- Derek’s multiple out-of-body experiences and what he learned from seeing himself out of his own body
- Why Derek and I both believe that there’s something out there greater than what we can tangibly see
- The flaws in The Big Bang Theory and evolution, but also the flaws in many religions
- Expanding your consciousness and seeing more out of life by getting in touch with your deeper self
- How to take back your power in life and realize that the source of all your abundance comes from within you
- Why we have everything we need already, even right now, or at your worst moments
- Why true wealth is invisible to the naked eye
- What the 7 abundance (or wealth) activators are
- Why the key to getting more out of life is giving more of something from within yourself and understanding the Law of Circulation
- Giving out, giving away, giving up, giving in, giving thanks, giving to yourself, and forgiving and why these principles can change your life
- The evolution of the 21st century man and why Elite Men are leading the charge into what men should truly be
Check out Derek on:
Amazon: The Abundance Project
* The Elite Man Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclists, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/elite to support the show and see if you qualify. Health IQ uses science & data to secure lower rates on life insurance for health-minded individuals. You, being an Elite Man Podcast listener are almost certainly among those health-conscious people! That’s why you should really listen up. Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer, and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. So they reward you for being active and taking care of yourself. How cool is that!? Look, you never know what’s going to happen, especially if you’re married, have children, or you’ve had personal scares, or family members dealing with health issues. This is something you definitely cannot take lightly. It’s so important to make sure your loved ones are kept safe no matter what. And Health IQ helps you do that! It’s the fastest growing life insurance company in the world with over 5 billion in coverage and they’re rated 9.6 out of 10 by Trustpilot! Do yourself and your family a huge favor and check out Health IQ! To see if you qualify for an incredible savings of up to 33%, get your free quote today at healthiq.com/elite or mention the promo code “elite” when you talk to a Health IQ agent. Again that’s healthiq.com/elite!
*Have you tried a Casper’s sleep product yet? If not, check it out now! Casper is a sleep brand that makes expertly designed products to help you get your best rest, one night at a time. Casper products are cleverly designed to mimic human curves, providing supportive comfort for all kinds of bodies. The experts at Casper work tirelessly to make a quality sleep surface that cradles your natural geometry in all the right places. The original Casper mattress combines multiple, supportive memory foams for a quality sleep surface with the right amounts of both sink and bounce. They also have a breathable design that helps you sleep cool and regulates your body temperature throughout the night. With over 20,000 reviews and an average of 4.8 stars across Casper, Amazon, and Google, Casper is becoming the Internet’s favorite mattress. You spend one third of your life sleeping, so you should definitely be comfortable. With hassle-free returns if you’re not completely satisfied, you can be sure of your purchase with Casper’s 100 night risk-free, sleep-on-it trial. Act now and get $50 toward select mattresses by visiting Casper.com/Elite and using the promo code “Elite” at checkout. Terms and conditions apply. Again, that’s Casper.com/Elite and use the promo code “Elite” at checkout!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I enjoy Dereks views and his principles
Thank you guys.So glad I caught this. Derek, you have come so far in 30 years. Thought I would be in similar place in my life, at least that was the plan. However, at this age, and all the work I’ve done, I’ve slipped down into the Macaroni and Cheese and seem to be paralyzed here.
I too have reached edges of my mind, and am locked in. I’m setting an intention to write to you, tho Zi no longer keep my commitments to myself.
God Bless You My Old Friend. I know you
Have actually found your way to the field of All Intelligence, and have well earned abiding there. I remember your heart and music clearly. Loving you from whatever space and time I’m lost in. I’m opening my dream state to you. Maybe you could find me
Phenomenal!! Well done on doing this interview, Justin.
Justin Stenstrom says