Sal Mariano, international speaker and self-mastery life coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode my good friend and fellow badass Sal Mariano rejoins the podcast to chat all about how to identify your true purpose in life to begin living the life you’ve always wanted. He talks about figuring out your core values, mastering your thoughts, and taking inspired, meaningful action every day. Sal also dives into the power of self-belief, pushing past your fears, and cultivating trust with yourself. If you’re wondering how to break out of the day-to-day monotony of life and take things to the next level by following your passions and purpose, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Sal Mariano completely changed the trajectory of his life just a few years back and why he’s now able to live the life he’s always wanted
- The power of having a purpose in life and why this can fuel the happiness and drive that gets you excited and passionate every day
- Why people choose unhappiness over uncertainty nine times out of ten
- What the biggest fear for men is
- How to overcome your self-limiting beliefs of the day-to-day struggles and fears that arise
- Why trusting yourself is essential to your happiness and success and how to go about cultivating this trust
- Identifying your 3 core values and what this does for identifying your purpose
- Sal Mariano’s 3 core values of freedom, trust, and power and what these mean to him
- Why freedom is so important to Sal and why he needs to it thrive
- The vulnerability aspect to trust and why Sal’s embraced vulnerability more and more over the years
- The masculine power all men have in them and how to bring it out
- The empowerment from the dating community I received over a decade ago and why this completely changed my life
- Having a mission statement and constantly going over this throughout the day and week
- The power of positive thought and why it’s more than just woo woo shit
- Neuroplastically changing your brain’s connections by simply using your thoughts
- What the most success achievers in the world all have in common and why this one thing can change your life completely
- Taking inspired action and what this looks like
- Why Sal and I take inspired action every single day and why we both love it
- Becoming a source of light for the world and spreading your happiness to others by following your vision
- The importance of your health and maintaining it in order to lead the life you really want
- Sal’s experience with taking Elite Life Nutrition’s multivitamins
- Fighting off the resistance when seeking your purpose and understanding that the best version of yourself resides on the other side of this battle
Check out Sal on:
* Hey are you following me on social media? If not, quit being a psychopath and follow me now! Seriously, I post regularly throughout the week and love giving behind-the-scenes updates on the daily life of an Elite Man. I’m currently most active on Instagram and Facebook, so follow me on both. Get day-to-day updates on book recommendations, biohacking tools, elite man know-how, and all other glorious content I probably shouldn’t post about but do anyways. Whether pics of me trying to conquer the world in my personal life or whether cutting edge research on the cures to all disease, keep up to date and have a few laughs by following either, or more preferably BOTH, my social media pages now. I’m @justinstenstrom on both Instagram and Facebook so it should be very easy to find me. That’s JUSTINSTENSTROM on both these social media platforms. Follow me now and see exactly what I’m up to throughout the week. Get your daily dose of Elite Man entertainment AND information Sunday-Saturday. Instagram and Facebook @justinstenstrom!
* Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. As an adaptogen, it’s great at combating stress and preventing the release of excess cortisol. By regulating the body’s physiological response to stress, ashwagandha is believed by a number of researchers to be able to stave off the anxiolytic effects of day-to-day, and even acute stress. In one very impressive, double-blind, placebo-controlled study conducted in the year 2000, 88.2% of all participants who took a form of the ashwagandha herb saw a marked improvement in their anxiety levels after 2 and 6 weeks, the pre-determined follow-up times of observance. Certainly more research should be conducted, but the more this wonder-herb is being studied the more promise it shows. As a suspected potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it’s effects on the brain and body have been touted to help support everything from thyroid function, to adrenal fatigue, energy levels, brain cell activity, and immune system virility, to name a few. And if you’re excited like I am about this herb, I’ve got fantastic news… It’s our latest Elite Life Nutrition product! That’s right, after getting together with our world-class manufacturing team, we’ve put together an Ashwagandha formula that’s literally the best on the market! Created in our GMP-certified facilities, right here in America, our Elite Life Nutrition Ashwagandha promises to give you the highest quality Ashwagandha money can buy! Go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/ashwagandha right now to order your wonder-herb today! That’s ASHWAGANDA. I know, it’s not the easiest to spell, but it’s certainly one of the healthiest herbs you can get your hands on. Again, go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/ashwagandha right now to start reaping the benefits of this fantastic herb.
*Have you heard of AutoSlash yet? If not, listen up because they are INCREDIBLE and the single best car rental booking site I’ve come across when it comes to finding the best deal on renting a car. If you’re like me and you travel a lot, AutoSlash can be a lifesaver! Unlike other car rental booking sites which offer up “standard rates”, AutoSlash searches hundreds of coupons and discount codes for all the major rental companies to find you the lowest rate possible taking into account discounts you are already eligible for based on your membership affiliations. This includes discounts for members of AAA, Costco, AARP, credit cards and various frequent flyer programs that are free to sign up for. Instead of searching all over the place, and comparing rates, AutoSlash does all the work for you to find the lowest rate possible. Best of all, it’s a free service.
Once booked, you can track pricing on your reservation and AutoSlash will keep on looking for better deals right up until your pickup date. Rates often drop as the pickup date approaches, so you can often save a significant amount of money this way. Not only will they check the company you’re currently booked with, but all other companies as well. If they find a lower rate, they’ll email you so you can re-book and save. Many customers re-book multiple times as rates drop and AutoSlash finds better deals.
AutoSlash searches all the major rental companies including many discount brands. Renters on average save 30% or more using AutoSlash and AutoSlash saves customers millions of dollars per year.
I used to spend hours and hours trying to look up all sorts of coupons from so many different sites. I’ve literally wasted numerous days of my life trying to save money on getting a nice but affordable rental. But now, I don’t have to worry about that at all! Why? Because AutoSlash has my back and they take care of all this for me! And quite honestly, I kind of love the fact that they get to help me, and you, the regular hard-working elite man, save some extra cash, instead of having to fork it over to the massive corporate rental companies. Always a plus!
And did I mention it’s totally free? Yup, if you travel regularly, or make even one trip this year for that matter, make sure you check out AutoSlash now. They will definitely save you a boatload of money, and get you the best deal possible. Go to AutoSlash.com right now to start saving! Again, that’s AutoSlash.com!”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Kickass podcast episode. Great wisdom shared by Sal.
Justin Stenstrom says
Thanks brother. Yup, Sal’s the man!