Jason Capital, America’s honest success coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! Jason shares with us his best tips for becoming a high-status man and cultivating the life that all men want. He dives into many topics including social status, body language, state of mind, building rapport, and many other fascinating high-status triggers. If you’re wondering how you can become a high-status man and live the life you’ve always wanted, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get every single episode the minute they’re released!
In our episode we go over:
- How Jason got his start in helping other men out and why he was originally a dating coach for guys
- What made Jason completely change his life about 6 years ago and go down this incredible coaching journey of helping millions of men
- What emotional acuity is and how you can start to obtain it
- The way Einstein solved problems and what we can learn from this
- How Jason gets himself fired up and in the state of mind to do anything socially
- My background in overcoming my biggest social fears and why Jason did many similar things as well
- Dr. David Buss’ take on social status and what we can learn from this
- What being a high-status mean actually means
- The 12 high-status signals and triggers that exist and that can be improved
- Why charisma is so attractive and how to become more charismatic in your life
- Why eye contact and body language are so important when it comes to status
- The 3 things that high-status men project onto the world
- Vocal tonality and why it may be the most important high-status trigger of all
- How to improve your voice and the way you project yourself right now
- How to build rapport with someone fast and why it’s so important to do
- Why Ben Franklin was so clever and why he was a master of social game and high-status
- Ben Franklin’s incredible biography by Walter Isaacson
- Jason’s number one action step for becoming high-status today
Check out Jason on:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
El Patron says
Talin Michael Palmisano says
Hello my name is Talin Palmisano I’m only 16 and I want to happy and set my self up for a successful adult hood . Do you have any tips for me my parents wont buy the book for me and wont let me get a job cant buy it so any tips for me until I can get the book ?
Justin Stenstrom says
Keep listening to the podcast.