Dr. Michael Moskowitz, Board Certified Physician in both Psychiatry and Pain Medicine and Dr. Marla Golden, Osteopathic Physician and Fascial Body Manipulation pioneer, and together, co-authors of the Neuroplastic Transformation Workbook, and co-founders of Neuroplastix, a company dedicated to the promotion of Neuroplastic treatment for persistent pain, both join our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Moskowitz and Dr. Golden talk about the brain’s incredible ability to heal itself and reverse all sorts of chronic pain in the body. They dive into the science behind neuroplasticity, how the brain can heal itself, the profound and often overlooked connection between body and brain, and what specific techniques you can use to facilitate the growth and neuroplasticity of your brain today. If you’re wondering how you can remove a chronic pain, how you can change your brain and make it healthier, and how to use your mind to heal your body, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Dr. Moskowitz was able to heal himself from a devastating chronic leg and neck pain that lasted years stemming from him shattering his femur bone
- The visualization technique he used and where he came up with this idea
- Dr. Marla Golden’s background in osteopathic medicine and cranial sacral therapy
- How Dr. Moskowitz and Dr. Golden met and why this changed the course of their career and lives from that point forward
- The powerful connection between the brain and the body and why so many people overlook this profound relationship
- Why all pains lead to the brain and the brain maps of pain that exist
- The many different modalities that pioneers like Dr. Golden and Dr. Moskowitz use to facilitate neuroplasticity in the brain including things like touch, sound, taste, light, and thoughts and beliefs
- What is actually happening inside the brain when you visualize something and why it’s more than just a woo-woo idea, and actually has a scientific explanation to it
- What neuroplasticity actually is and why it’s been so misunderstood for so many years by the medical establishment
- The many pains and conditions that can be corrected and even reversed completely with the neuroplastic healing methods that Dr. Golden and Dr. Moskowitz use
- Some of the most incredible stories of people they’ve worked with who’ve overcome crippling and debilitating pain that wouldn’t go away for years
- How sound can affect the brain and how to use this for neuroplasticity
- The neuroplastic capability of your brain and why it’s constantly being re-shaped by what you do throughout the day, even if you don’t realize it
- Whether or not hypnosis would be effective for implementing some of the visualization techniques for reversing pain
- Whether or not people’s pains are actually “real” or if they are more of a pain sensor gone awry
- The most important thing to consider if you have a pain that won’t go away and what you should do to fix this
*Go to EliteManMagazine.com/Newsletter to sign up for our badass Elite Man Newsletter. Get the best tips, resources, and strategies for becoming the best man you can be in work, health, relationships, and life. This includes exclusive articles, videos, bonuses, and podcast information not seen or heard anywhere else! Sign up now at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Whether it’s Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, digital currencies are the future! I truly believe we’re at the beginning of a revolution in terms of how we use, send, and distribute money. Cryptocurrency is like the internet back in 1994. Nobody quite knows where it’s heading or what’s its truly capable of, but it’s going to be a game-changer in the upcoming years. Get in now before it’s too late. This isn’t a bubble, but the future of the way our digital world is going. A very effective adaptation that’s going to continue to get more and more popular. Whether it’s Bitcoin or several other major cryptocurrencies, the future is in these digital currencies. My only advice is to invest as much as you’re willing to lose though. Don’t go crazy and put all your money in hoping for a lucky windfall. That can be extremely dangerous! But do get in now, even if it’s for just a couple hundred bucks. Put in as much as you’re comfortably willing to lose. Learn as much as you can, do your homework, and be smart with this. I personally, after chatting with some friends including Eric Merola, just threw 300 hundred on Bitcoin, 100 on Litecoin, and 100 on Ethereum a few weeks back because I don’t care if I lose 500 bucks. The upside for this investment in a couple of years is potentially 100X more in return. The downside, even if it tanked, which I highly doubt, would be being out 500 bucks. This wouldn’t hurt me financially, just maybe my pride for a few days. So don’t take this as financial advice, because I’m totally not a financial expert, but I do recommend getting in on cryptos and starting soon. If you want to put your foot in the water and start small like I did, go to EliteManMagazine.com/Bitcoin. This will send you to the Coinbase site that Eric, Jordet, and I all talk about in the episode (and all use) where you can invest in Bitcoin and a few others like Ethereum and Litecoin. From here you can learn more and more about how Cryptocurrencies work and hopefully make some more smart investments going forward. Also, when you sign up through this special link you and I both receive $10 worth of free Bitcoin each, as a little bonus. It’s a win-win for me and you! So check it out now and sign up… EliteManMagazine.com/Bitcoin. Good luck!