Dr. Stephen Cabral, world-renowned naturopathic doctor, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Cabral talks about a number of men’s health questions and talks about how to optimize your health today. He covers diet, sleep, exercise, and the functional tests you can take right now, and at home, to figure out hidden areas of your health that may be holding you back, and how to then improve them. Dr. Cabral covers the science and practicality of being healthy, sick-free, and disease free, and what we can do today to ensure we’re living the best life possible. If you’re wondering how to get six pack abs, improve your energy, clear up your skin, build muscle the right way, and drastically improve your health and wellbeing fast, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Dr. Stephen Cabral overcame a life-threatening disease at age 17
- What myalgic encephalomyelitis is and why this left Stephen with flu-like symptoms that would never go away and left him incredibly weak and sick
- Why no conventional doctors were able to help him and how with the help of a naturopathic doctor he was able to get healthy again
- The influence this experience had on his life from that point forward
- What naturopathic and functional medicine doctors do (in terms of testing subclinical levels)
- How to optimize your diet for your specific genes and body type and why not all diets will work for everyone
- The pitfalls of popular diets and why diets like the ketogenic diet, as great as it may be for some, is not appropriate for many others
- The general amount of veggies that Dr. Stephen Cabral recommends you try to consume after looking at the research in this subject
- Why too much protein is not good for you and how much you should ideally take in for optimizing your health
- The many different healing backgrounds that exist and why they can all work in different situations, and when to apply them
- The goal body fat range to shoot for for optimal health and for looking your best
- The hidden reason that most people will never see their bottom abs come in and won’t be able to get the six pack abs that they crave
- The power of taking a food sensitivity test and why it can reveal hidden “allergic” reactions in your body 24-72 hours later
- The 3 most common food sensitivities that people have and the one that will probably surprise you
- Why you should get your Omega-3 levels checked and how to get this simple but powerful test done
- The fact that saturating your blood with Omega-3’s can decrease all cardiovascular death by 90%
- The saliva test that shows your hormone levels throughout the day and what this information can reveal about your health and how to optimize it
- What testosterone levels (total and free) you should shoot for in terms of your bio-individuality
- Whether or not you can reverse hair loss now or in the future
- The power of the Organic Acids Test and what this information can tell you about how healthy you are and what you may need to improve in your body
*Hey I just wanted to mention a few of the key resources we mention in this episode can be found at elitemanmagazine.com/cabral. This includes some of the important tests to consider taking and some of the other health-related protocols that Dr. Cabral talks about in this fantastic episode. I have partnered up with Dr. Cabral as an affiliate because I truly believe in his work and wholeheartedly think he’s one of the best naturopathic doctors in the world! I’d not recommend his work if I didn’t believe it could really help many, many people. So with that said, consider taking a look around his store and perhaps getting one or two of the functional tests we talk about in this episode. Just do know I get a small commission (which goes back into producing this show) if you choose to get anything. If not, that’s totally cool too! I just wanted to give you the heads-up and let you know where to go if you’re interested. Again, it’s elitemanmagazine.com/cabral.