Dr. John Gray, author of one of the most well-known and respected relationship books of all time Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode John talks about the connection between nutrition, things like hormone and neurotransmitter optimization, and how this deeply impacts just about everything you do in your life. He talks about how to improve your testosterone and dopamine levels naturally, and also how to overcome things like ADD, memory issues, low energy, and even Parkinson’s Disease. If you’re wondering how to improve your health, relationships, and of course your happiness in life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The strong connection between your hormones and your feelings
- The latest research on relationships and why it’s proving many of John’s earliest relationship theories
- Why testosterone is so important for men and why estrogen is so important for women
- How you can improve your testosterone and dopamine levels naturally
- Why women are over-working and how this causes stress in a relationship, and unhappiness for them
- How to find a good work-life balance in today’s microwave society
- Why it’s typically better to produce your own hormones and biochemicals than have to supplement with them
- How John was able to reverse his early-stage Parkinson’s Disease
- Why creating optimum dopamine function in the brain is critical for your health and can help with many problems, including ADD
- The Parkinson’s and ADD reversal protocol that John uses every day to keep these issues from coming back
- Using supplements like tyrosine, 5-htp, and NADH, and what these can do for your brain and health
- Lithium orotate and the new and compelling research coming out about how effective this can be for biohacking your health
- How undenatured protein can help the brain function optimally
- The importance of the neurotransmitters serotonin and gaba for your health
- Zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, chromium and why these minerals are essential for your brain and health
- The future of Parkinson’s Disease and dementia and what we can do now to improve our chances of not getting them
- Dr. Marty Hinz and the work he’s doing with reversing Parkinson’s Disease in his patients
Check out Dr. John on:
* Also go to EliteManMagazine.com/Newsletter to sign up for our badass Elite Man Newsletter. Get the best tips, resources, and strategies for becoming the best man you can be in work, health, relationships, and life. This includes exclusive articles, videos, bonuses, and podcast information not seen or heard anywhere else! Sign up now at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Julian Hooks says
This was a really interesting podcast. It’s great to die deeper into how chemicals affect our mood, thoughts, and ultimately our actions. I think a common instance of this is what some call the “moment of clarity” after an orgasm. It’s crazy how different my mindset is about certain things. Definitely going to bookmark this. Thanks!
Justin Stenstrom says
Happy to hear! Yes, this was one of my favorite podcasts as well.
Punit Kumar says
If I’m on a strict diet, such as vegetarian or vegan, how can I improve my health?
Thanks and Regards