Dr. Andew Saul, world-renowned therapeutic nutrition specialist, creator of That Vitamin Movie, founder of DoctorYourself.com, and known by many as “The Megavitamin Man”, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Saul talks about the power of taking high-dose vitamin c, why niacin can change your life, and how to doctor yourself to keep yourself healthy. Dr. Saul shares with us his vitamin c protocol, what to do if you get really, really sick, why Linus Pauling was right all along with his vitamin c research, and why the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to take vitamins. If you’re wondering what you can do right now to become a healthier man, prevent yourself from getting sick, and how to use vitamins to heal yourself if you do become ill, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Dr. Andrew Saul got into the industry of natural health and orthomolecular medicine
- Why his children never had to use antibiotics and were never really sick
- What Dr. Saul’s vitamin c protocol looks like and what he recommends others use
- Why human beings and guinea pigs don’t produce their own vitamin c and what this means in terms of how much we should be consuming
- Why Linus Pauling was right about vitamin c and why his tests were intentionally replicated the wrong way to “disprove” they worked
- The fact that cancer patients who took Pauling’s vitamin c therapy lived 5x longer than patients who did not
- How vitamin c was able to reduce the symptoms and even reverse polio back in the 1930’s
- What type of vitamin c you should be taking
- How much water you should be consuming when you take vitamin c
- What bowel tolerance really means and why it’s important to get to this level when taking vitamin c for therapeutic benefits
- Why people with a sensitive stomach may want to take vitamin c with food, consume more water, or take a buffered vitamin c
- What form to take of vitamin c when you’re really sick
- My experience with taking high-dose vitamin c for my viral pneumonia
- Why I regularly take about 5,000mg of vitamin c every day
- The many uses that niacin has and why you should be taking this often overlooked but very important vitamin
- How to take niacin the right way and how to deal with the “flushing” sensation
- How much niacin you should take each day
- Using niacin as a treatment for schizophrenia, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and more
- What Dr. Andrew Saul takes for supplements and vitamins every day
*Also go to EliteLifeNutrition.com to get ready for the launch of our very own natural and organic supplement line. We’re coming out with our own vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements to help you become as healthy as possible! We’re just about ready to FINALLY unroll our first products in a couple of weeks and if you want to know exactly how to get them, sign up for our email newsletter now. These will be the highest quality and purest supplements on the market!