Dr. Chris Shade, the number one detoxification expert in the world and the founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Shade talks about everything you need to know surrounding detoxification and how to go about it the right way. He walks through the three phases of true detoxification, the supplements needed for detox, what a detox feels like, how long it lasts, and why you almost certainly should be doing one. Dr. Shade also delves into the power of CBD and why this one supplement can do so much good within your body and brain, and why just about every should consider taking it. Whether you’re curious about Lyme, heavy metals, autism, mold, or the many other toxins out there that affect our quality of life, this episode covers the type of detox protocol necessary for overcoming them. If you’re wondering how to truly detoxify your body and brain and become the healthiest version of yourself, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The incredibly staggering problem of toxicity facing so many people and why about 90% of the population should detoxify today
- The importance of detoxification and why not getting rid of things like heavy metals, mold, pesticides, and other dangerous toxins can cause so many different problems and chronic conditions in your body and brain
- The three phases of detoxification and what each looks like
- Why so many other detox protocols don’t actually work and what they’re missing
- Dr. Christopher Shade’s background in biogeochemistry and studying how elements move through soil, bacteria, and organic matter, and how this led to his breakthroughs in how metals move through the human body
- His breakthrough test on figuring out your three different types of mercury called the Mercury Tri-Test
- Why knowing your mercury levels and the different types can reveal so much about your ability to remove the metal and safely detoxify from it
- Which heavy metals you should get tested for and the best way to go about testing
- The importance of upregulating your glutathione levels when it comes to detox
- The importance of having binders and chelators in your detox protocol and the difference between the two
- How long a detox will generally last and what you can expect to feel during a detoxification
- What the schedule of on/off, work days and rest days, looks like for detoxifying
- Whether or not you have to restrict alcohol or certain foods during a detox
- The power of CBD and why it’s so universally helpful to the body and brain
- CBD and its role on the homeostasis of the parasympathetic nervous system and the sympathetic nervous system and also its balancing of neurotransmitters like GABA and glutamate
- The dosage of CBD oil and how much of it you actually need to take
- The benefits of taking a great liposomal CBD (like Dr. Shade’s nanoemulsified CBD) and why it can have up to 6X the absorption as most other products out there
- Whether or not there are any side effects to taking CBD
- Whether or not the Shoemaker Protocol for mold or the Cutler Protocol for autism is effective
- How Dr. Shade treated Tony Robbins and cleared out his incredibly high level of mercury
* If you’re interested in checking out any of the detox products that Dr. Shade talks about in our episode go to EliteManMagazine.com/detox. This link will take you right to Dr. Shade’s website where you can buy any one of his detoxification essentials. I’ve partnered up with Dr. Shade because I truly believe he’s the smartest man in the world when it comes to detoxing your body and being the super-genius scientist that he is, has created the best when it comes to detoxification! So with that said, I do get a small cut if you choose to purchase anything from his site. But just know, any and all of that money goes right back into producing this show and making it the best show I possibly can! Dr. Shade’s products are not cheap, but when it comes to detoxifying they’re the best in the world. You can’t cut corners in detox, and if you’re really considering doing a true full-body and brain detox, this is the stuff you want. So go to EliteManMagazine.com/detox now to get started. Oh yeah, and use the coupon code EM05 at checkout to get 5% off your entire order! That’s EliteManMagazine.com/detox and the coupon code is EM05.
* Hey I know we mention it in the intro of every episode, but sometimes people forget or overlook it. So I’d like to remind you really quick, if you can take 30 seconds to leave us a review here on iTunes that would be phenomenal! It helps us out a ton and helps other elite men like you discover the show. So do me a huge favor and show some love! Also, quick reminder, for this and ALL Elite Man Podcast episodes, all of the links to our show whether it be our guest’s websites, courses, or books, or any other resources mentioned by myself or a sponsor, are always contained in the show notes on iTunes, Stitcher, or right on the EliteManMagazine.com website. It’s the easiest way to find something if you’re interested in checking it out further. Not always, but sometimes these links are affiliate links, so just assume that if you choose to get anything you probably are helping the show out by doing so. But that’s all for now, keeping kicking ass and taking names!
* Hey are you following me on social media? If not, quit being a psychopath and follow me now! Seriously, I post regularly throughout the week and love giving behind-the-scenes updates on the daily life of an Elite Man. I’m currently most active on Instagram and Facebook, so follow me on both. Get day-to-day updates on book recommendations, biohacking tools, elite man know-how, and all other glorious content I probably shouldn’t post about but do anyways. Whether pics of me trying to conquer the world in my personal life or whether cutting edge research on the cures to all disease, keep up to date and have a few laughs by following either, or more preferably BOTH, my social media pages now. I’m @justinstenstrom on both Instagram and Facebook so it should be very easy to find me. That’s JUSTINSTENSTROM on both these social media platforms. Follow me now and see exactly what I’m up to throughout the week. Get your daily dose of Elite Man entertainment AND information Sunday-Saturday. Instagram and Facebook @justinstenstrom!