Myke Macapinlac, social skills coach and founder of Social Confidence Mastery, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Myke talks about the 4 keys to improving your social skills and becoming a better communicator. He talks about the importance of learning the art of communication and why this is a rapidly dying skill for so many, especially for those in the STEM world (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Myke covers a lot in this episode and shares some really practical and helpful tools for just about anyone needing a boost in their social game! If you’re wondering how to improve your social confidence, relationships, and actually social skill itself, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The radically changing world we’re living in and why it’s imperative that you get in touch with what’s going on with technology and our day-to-day lives
- Tablet toddlers and the younger generation being addicted to technology
- The fact that social skills are a skill that can be taught, learned, and mastered
- Why so many people are becoming worse at socializing and how this can affect their lives in so many different areas
- Why Myke works with STEM professionals and why these professionals seem to struggle most with communication and interpersonal relationships
- The 4 keys to improving your social skills
- The fact that 70% of our thoughts are negative or non-productive
- How to change your mindset from a negative or non-productive one to a positive and helpful one
- Practicing gratitude and what this can do for your life
- Having the right mindset with regard to communicating with others and why this is so important
- How to stop social media and your phone from bringing you down throughout the day
- Getting the controllables down in your life and how much time you should dedicate to this throughout the day
- Looking like a person worth getting to know
- Being confident in the process and not waiting for the end result to be confident and happy
- How to be a better storyteller
- Becoming a more attractive person by having a more attractive life
- How to acquire more life experiences
- How to meet people who have similar interests as you and where to go to find the places that you actually enjoy going to
- Living a more interesting and exciting life and how this can make your social life 10X better
- Nothing happens without leaving your house
- Having a good relationship with yourself before having a good relationship with others
- Self love and the importance of it
*Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.