Justin Stenstrom, nationally-acclaimed life coach, author, entrepreneur, and speaker joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about the pandemic of weak-minded men and how to stop being a weak-minded man if you fit the bill. He discusses the top 10 things weak-minded men do and why these actions make them weak. He talks about being a strong-minded man instead and cultivating an elite mind. If you’re wondering how to stop being weak-minded and harness the elite mind housed within you, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What many weak-minded men do without even realizing what they’re doing
- Taking action in your life and getting things done
- The problem with the mainstream media
- The fact that weak-minded men are easily manipulated
- Relying on others to keep you safe and healthy
- Why nobody is going to save you in life and why you must save yourself
- The fact that weak-minded men are so easily offended these days
- What they must do to get thicker skin
- How to stop giving a fuck about what others think
- The role of jealousy and how it affects weak-minded men
- What strong-minded men do instead of get jealous
- Being independent and not having to rely on others
- Why weak-minded men need the government or others to provide for them
- The role that welfare and government assistance should play in America
- Needing women to make you happy
- Needing other people in general to make you happy in life because you can’t find happiness within yourself
- The fact that self-love, and all love for that matter, comes from within
- Losing friends by being a strong-minded man
- Speaking the truth in life
- Why the truth hurts but is so important to speak
- Letting people censor your thoughts and ideas in life
- Standing up for yourself
- Not letting anyone take away or compromise your morals, ideas, values, and beliefs in life
- The most important thing to do to be a strong-minded man
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!