Scot McKay, dating and relationship expert, bestselling author, and podcast host, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Scot talks about the war on men that’s been waged over the past few years and how good, virtuous men can still come out on top without changing who they are. He goes over terms like “toxic masculinity”, whether it really exists, and how to traverse through life, especially if you’re dating in a climate where men are being scrutinized at every turn. Scot shares his best advice for the 21st century elite man and delivers a powerful message in this one. If you’re wondering how to not only survive but thrive in a rapidly-changing world in which it seems like men are being attacked with unrelenting vigor, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Scot’s take on the phrase toxic masculinity
- The weaponization of terms like “toxic masculinity”
- The consequences of going overboard with political correctness and the castigation of men
- Why women being feminine is not a bad thing
- The masculinization of women over the last several years
- Why I don’t agree with the mainstream media’s definition of toxic masculinity and why I think it does far more bad than good
- The conflation of different aspects of manhood and manliness with toxic masculinity
- Men behaving badly vs. men being toxic
- How to navigate the dating arena when it comes to masculinity and sexuality
- Why women don’t really know what they want in men
- Why men don’t know how to act around women and why most men are getting confused here
- The fact that politics have become a religion in the last decade or so
- Ignoring those who don’t add to your life
- Being a strong, dominant man, and being unapologetic about it
- Scot’s best advice for going on dates in our current political climate and our current state of masculine warfare
- Balancing femininity with masculinity
- Standing up for masculinity the right way
- Having the ability to protect your family and the women in your life
- Having dominance in the bedroom
Check out Scot on:
*Have you tried our newest Elite Life Nutrition supplements yet? Yup, that’s right, we’ve got two new products! Milk Thistle and NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), the two best supplements in the world for your liver! Both of these babies are incredibly nourishing for your liver and can help with the natural detoxification of so many toxins from the air, water, and food that you eat. We’re constantly bombarded with toxins, and unfortunately it only seems to be getting worse. This means your liver is working harder and harder without getting any support! And that’s why I’m so happy to bring this milk thistle and NAC to you guys! I’ve been taking both of these supplements every day for the last few years and I absolutely love them! Especially after a night out of drinking one too many. And yeah there’s been a fair share of those nights over the years… but don’t tell anyone! Anyways, to help support your liver, your natural detoxification, and your immune system get yourself one or BOTH of these fantastic supplements today. Go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/products to visit our full products page or go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/nac or EliteLifeNutriton.com/milk for the NAC and Milk Thistle products respectively. EliteLifeNutrition.com/products
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply