Thomas Edwards, Jr., breakthrough and transformation coach, creator of The Intentional Self™ belief system, and founder of The Professional Wingman, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Thomas talks about how he helps transform men’s lives by having them do the inner work and getting them to focus on the areas of life that truly matter. He shares his personal struggle over the past few years with finding his own happiness and personal success despite being professional on top of the world. By overcoming depression, substance abuse issues, and an identity crisis attached to his professional brand, Thomas had to tear everything down to build himself back up and become stronger than ever. If you’re wondering how to work on your own inner issues and come out better than ever like Thomas did, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Thomas’ life over the past few years and how it’s dramatically changed since the last time he appeared on the Elite Man Podcast
- Facing and overcoming things like depression, substance abuse, and spiraling out of control
- What it’s like when you are incredibly successful and have to go seek help and humble yourself
- The fact that you can be successful in one area but neglect yourself in other areas
- The constant work that it takes to be happy and fulfilled and why you can’t become lazy with your health and happiness
- The trap that complacency can have over your life
- Embracing the journey of life and accepting all that it has to offer
- Finding the areas of your life that are truly meaningful to you
- Taking the steps each and every day to live up to those things that mean so much to you
- Seeking therapy or one-on-one coaching to have someone to really deep dive into your issues, struggles, and challenges, and give you a different perspective on things
- Why Thomas wakes up early every day and what this does for his mindset
- The importance of coming up with your own morning routine and setting a great start to your day
- Letting go of an identity that you think the world wants you to have
- Creating your own identity and living the life that makes you really happy
- Why people are only as powerful as the people who support them
- The importance of having more men and a sense of brotherhood in your life as a man
- What being around other men and talking about your life with them can do
- Feeling alone and why this can be such a crippling emotion
- Connecting with others and the joy and happiness this can lead to
- Why having others to support you can make your problems seem so much easier to overcome
- Where to find great men’s groups in your community
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Today’s episode is sponsored by my friends over at Simple Habit, the creators of one of the coolest and most effective meditation apps I’ve ever used. You guys know I love meditation. I talk about it on the podcast ALL the time, I bring on guests who share different meditation practices, and I’ve used and tried so many different meditations myself. Every day in fact I meditate because, well, I just love it that much! I’ve tried dozens and dozens of apps, mp3s, and programs in the past but I’ve got to say Simple Habit is right at the top of the list for favorite ways to meditate. Simple Habit has hundreds of meditations available for free and thousands with their premium subscription. And there’s over 100+ experts on these meditations so you don’t get tired or bored with hearing the same voice over and over. And one of the things I love most about Simple Habit is that they have specific meditations for specific problems such as getting over stress, focusing better, helping you go to sleep, kickstarting your morning, and so much more. It’s not like so many other meditations that can quite frankly get old and tiresome really fast, Simple Habit has SO many different things to do and it keeps you very engaged and wanting to do more. Not to mention they also have cool walking meditations, commuting meditations, work meditations, and even meditations for when you have to do the dishes! And, did I mention, many of these meditations are short and to the point, taking up only about 5 minutes of your time! Yup, Simple Habit is truly a game-changer in the meditation space! For 30% OFF their Premium Subscription go to SimpleHabit.com/elite right now and get started! But make sure you go now as this offer will be gone soon and is limited to the first 50 Elite Man listeners who act fast! That’s simplehabit.com/elite!
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!