Robert Greene, six-time international bestselling author of The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law, Mastery, and his latest book The Laws of Human Nature, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Robert discusses his latest book detailing the 18 laws of human nature and the many lessons we can learn about ourselves and about others by examining our natural flaws and weaknesses. He talks about why these laws are so important, why we all have them, and how we can grow simply by recognizing their existence. Like Robert’s fascinating books, this episode covers a myriad of historical figures and present-day celebrities, and breaks down the ways the laws of human nature apply to them and what we can learn by studying them. If you’re wondering how to master the laws of human nature found in all of us, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The amount of time it took Robert to write his latest book The Laws of Human Nature
- Why Robert wrote The Laws of Human Nature and how his previous books influenced the genesis of it
- The fact that you really don’t know yourself and why the image and idea we have of who we are is actually quite flawed
- Robert’s realization of his own personal flaws and what he’s done since coming up with this internal epiphany
- Experiencing and discovering different sides to your personality and the fact that we all keep facets of who we are repressed in certain situations
- Bringing out the favorable aspects of your personality in certain situations, on demand
- Looking at yourself as if you were another person and the benefits of this
- The 18 laws of human nature and the fact that every person represents each law to some degree, whether great or small
- How Robert came up with the 18 laws that encompass human nature
- Howard Hughes and the myth surrounding his life
- The lesson we can learn about human nature from understanding the real Howard Hughes
- The similarities between Elon Musk and Howard Hughes
- Why adapting even when you become successful is an absolute essential to maintaining your success
- The key to Steve Jobs’ success and his genius of knowing his strengths and covering up his weaknesses
- The fact that Stalin was a psychopathic narcissist
- The incredible strengths that narcissists possess and the glaring weaknesses that hold them back
- Trump’s narcissistic tendencies and where they may stem from
- Sociopaths vs. narcissists and the overlaps and differences between each
- Sam Vaknin one of the world’s reigning experts on narcissism
- Anton Chekov and the lessons we can learn about self-sabotage through the acceptance of others and the way they are
- Freeing yourself from the negative thoughts that arise throughout the day and what this can do for you
- Robert’s recent near-death experience and how this coincided with his 18th and final law
- What coming to terms with your own demise will do for you and the empathy and compassion that springs about
- Understanding yourself and the people around you better so that you can more easily navigate the social realm we all dwell in for approximately 80 years
*If you have not checked out our YouTube videos go to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now! Our YouTube channel launched just last week and already the feedback has been phenomenal. Equal parts entertaining and informative our YouTube videos will make you laugh, cry, smile, think, question, and celebrate the fantastic knowledge being bestowed to all! Every week we cover all your favorite topics and break down everything you need to be the best man you can be! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now to start viewing our videos. Make sure you like and leave a comment with your thoughts on each video too. It helps us spread the message and grow our channel! Also, subscribe to our channel right now if you haven’t yet. I promise you’re going to LOVE these videos and the ones we’ll be releasing soon! Subscribe and watch now at EliteManMagazine.com/youtube
*If you love the Elite Man Podcast one of the best things you can do to help support the show is simply tell a few of your friends about us! That’s right by sharing the Elite Man Podcast with one of your buddies you can give them the awesome tools and resources you get each week AND help us out on top of it by sharing our message with the world. It’s a win-win for all. If you’re loving the show tell a few of your friends at work to give us a listen, a few of your buddies at the barbershop, a couple of gym friends, and of course your very best friends! We truly appreciate you helping us out and supporting the Elite Man message!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.