Dr. Ted Achacoso, Founding Pioneer of Health Optimization Medicine and Practice, polymath, and one of only five people in the world who possesses an IQ of 200, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Ted talks about a number of profound and fascinating topics including whether or not we can upload conscious into machines, what it means to actually be a living organism, getting over our fear of dying, whether or not we’re living in a simulation, and so much more. If you’re wondering what consciousness really is and what it means to be a living human being, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Ted’s IQ can fluctuate between 186-210 depending on a number of factors
- What Ted’s been up to for the past few years and what he’s most excited about at the moment
- The problems with Western medicine and disease management
- Measuring the metabolome and nutrient profile in individuals
- What troscriptions are and why they can help boost human performance
- The extremely diverse background Ted has in many aspects of learning and education
- Having the desire to continual learn and explore new areas of life
- Whether or not it’s possible to upload your consciousness into a machine
- The science of living and what it means to be alive
- The philosophical and spiritual aspects of consciousness
- What awareness really is
- The default mode network and the importance of this when it pertains to consciousnesses
- What it feels like to be on ayahuasca
- Getting over your fear of death
- Whether or not you have to kill your ego for enlightenment
- Watching your self or ego arise and surrendering to it
- Whether Ted believes we are living in a simulation
- Ted’s thoughts on technology and what the world will look like in the next few years
- Quantum computing and what it can and cannot do
Check out Dr. Ted on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply