Steve Adams, author of the new book Unleash the Peak Performer Within You and Founder and CEO of Tiger Performance Institute, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Steve talks about how he helps high-achieving entrepreneurs, professionals, and CEOs achieve sustainable peak performance through his innovative, hyper-personalized, precision health optimization system and performance training. He dives into the genetic, physiological, psychological, and emotional components to peak performance and flow state and what you must do to balance all aspects. If you’re wondering how to maximize your performance and flow state, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Steve’s background running a $100 million dollar business
- Why Steve got burned out with the corporate work and switched to flow state and performance work
- The importance of genetics when it comes to performance optimization
- Getting a manual for how to run your body optimally
- The fact that Steve has a history of heart problems and could have potentially dropped dead during long distance exercise had he not looked under the hood of how his body works
- What biomarkers are so important to check out
- Balancing what your genes tell you with what you’d like to do
- The role that exercise plays when it comes to your health
- Consciously de-stressing throughout the day
- What flow state really is
- How to get into flow state
- How often you should be trying to get into a flow state
- The various flow states that people can get into
- Understanding your nutritional makeup and how your body takes in certain foods
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and why this is so important for your health and for boosting your performance
- HRV vs heart coherence
- Improving your HRV numbers and what this means to your health
- Meditation and yoga and what this can do for lowering stress
- How to improve your sleep dramatically by doing a few key things
- The most important factors you must possess or acquire for long-term success
- What to do right now if you are struggling in something but want to get good at it
- The importance of having a growth mindset
- How to obtain a mindset of resilience and grit
Check out Steve on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Go to calderalab.com and use the coupon code ELITEMAN at checkout for 20% off.