Morris Brossette, speaker and high-performance mindset coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Mo talks about his techniques for reprogramming your subconscious mind and why he’s been seeing remarkable results with his clients the past few months. Mo also covers the true power of the mind, the connection between the subconscious mind and the law of attraction, journaling the right way, and fixing your self-talk throughout the day. In fact, he shares a ton of practical takeaways in the powerful episode regarding mindset and performance. If you’re wondering how to take control of your mind and reprogram it for success, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Reframing self-talk and the importance of reaching your goals
- The fact that most of our lives is run without us even realizing it
- How the subconscious mind controls about 95% of our overall mind and life for that matter
- Why what you think is what you become
- The nocebo effect and the consequences that come with it
- How the conscious and subconscious mind works
- The law of attraction, which isn’t 100% believable, but why it has some truth behind it
- Why certain interactions and self-talk should be cut out of day-to-day life and the ambiguity behind them
- The little things like going to a friend’s house or a party and the insidious language we use that can have longer term effects on us
- Having self-confidence and the fact that nothing can or will hold you back from what you want to do
- Reshaping your mind to reshape your reality
- Scheduling out your days and why this is so important for productivity and mindset
- The connection between NLP, hypnosis, self-talk, the law of attraction, and meditation, and many other disciplines and practices out there
- The fact that there are tons of ways to reprogram the subconscious mind
- Recognizing perhaps the easiest way to reprogram the subconscious mind – self-talk throughout the day
- How Mo and his clients use journaling to reprogram their minds
- How to reprogram your mind during the day
- Reprogramming the mind while you sleep
- How fear can take over your life, but when you are able to control your fears, you look at fear in a different way
- Why fear isn’t always bad and how to use it to your advantage
- The fact that meditation is a huge component in subconscious reprogramming
- The importance of meditating for 10-15 minutes throughout the day when creating a subconscious mind
- The fact that if you have an open mindset as you create a subconscious mind it’s simple to create one
- Finding the good in the hardships and struggles of life and how this builds strength and resiliency that will carry over to everything you do
- Appreciating the struggles of life and being thankful that this has shaped your tough and powerful mindset
* *Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
* If you guys haven’t heard about Rhone, you’re really missing out. Rhone is a men’s performance lifestyle and premium active-wear brand that is engineered for unparalleled quality and comfort. They are an absolute necessity for guys on the go. It doesn’t matter if you’re training in the gym or jumping on international flights, they are your new go-to men’s clothing brand. My favorites are their element v-necks and crew-neck t-shirts. These are high-quality, they fit perfectly, and they look great. Just the way a t-shirt or v-neck should look on a man. In my opinion they are some of the nicest casual shirts I’ve ever worn. But Rhone doesn’t just have great t-shirts, they also have great long sleeve, tank tops, jackets, pullovers, pants, shorts, swimwear, underwear, shoes, socks, and all kinds of other stuff you will love! And now Rhone has just released their amazing new Commuter Collection. Perfect for looking great and staying comfortable at the office or on the go. Rhone’s Commuter Collection is the superhero version of your everyday workwear. Offering everything from pants, dress shirts, polos, and vests, Rhone is obsessive about clothing that is lightweight, comfortable, and wrinkle-free. The Commuter Collection is made to make Mondays feel like Fridays with its care-free maintenance, total comfort, and effortless style. I really LOVE the versatility that the Commuter Collection offers. Check it out! Go to Rhone.com/elite today and use promo code “elite” to get 20% off your first purchase. That’s R-H-O-N-E.com/elite, promo code “elite” for 20% off. Rhone.com/elite, promo code “elite”.