Justin Stenstrom, Elite Man Podcast host, founder of Elite Life Nutrition, and creator of Elite Man Magazine, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about the best strategies in the world for reducing stress, overcoming anxiety, and feeling incredible instantly. He shares a gambit of techniques that he’s used over the years and some new ones he’s discovered and researched as of late. These techniques are very powerful and work rapidly for changing your mindset into a positive and powerful one. If you’re wondering how to get rid of your anxiety and stress and feel unbelievable, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- A powerful and quick breathing technique that changes your brain’s biochemistry almost immediately
- The origins of this breathing technique and how Justin has implemented it into his life
- The 4-7-8 method and what it does in your body
- EFT and tapping and whether or not it actually works
- The body’s energy system and why it’s so important to keep a free flow of energy
- How negative emotions get trapped and stuck inside the body
- The energy points used in EFT and tapping
- The Wim Hof Breathing technique and why Justin loves it
- How to actually do the Wim Hof breath
- How you feel when you complete 4 rounds of breathing (and just one single round)
- The meditative effects that occur after breathing properly
- NLP and the anchoring technique that can literally change your life
- The importance of visualization in getting NLP to work
- Heart coherence and how to get into it
- Whether or not you actually need a heart rate monitor to get into heart coherence
- Heart coherence and the importance of getting into this state
- The benefits of meditation and how to tap into this wonderful state of mind
- The easiest way to meditate, and the fastest way to meditate correctly
- Mindfulness meditation and the many great effects it has
- How long you should meditate for and how often
- The incredible power of gratitude
- How to practice gratitude on a day-to-day basis
- Why being grateful for the smallest things is the key to being happier and more fulfilled in life
- Combining gratitude with visualization and the power this can have
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.