Ben Newman, performance coach and keynote speaker, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Ben talks about how to create a powerful, success-centered mindset and focus on creating a life of greatness. He shares the key lessons he’s learned over the years working with some of the most elite athletes and high-achieving individuals, and what he does on a day-to-day basis when coaching these top performers. Ben breaks down daily routines, habits, mindset, focus, and optimizing your performance each and every day no matter what you’re seeking to achieve. If you’re wondering how to take your life to the next level by upping your mindset and peak performance, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Ben works with clients to drive their next-level performance
- How Ben became a leading performance coach and how he began working with elite, world-class athletes
- Where Ben developed his work ethic and his incredible mindset for success
- The major influence his mother had on his life and how she shaped his outlook and perspective on life
- Thinking big and why planning for greatness is such an important part to having success
- Your prizefighter day and what this is comprised of
- Making the right decisions and choices throughout the day, every day to win the day and win in life over time
- Why so many people know how to fix their problems but yet they don’t actually put the effort in to do the things they need to do
- What athletes like Tom Brady and Jerry Rice have done to take their game to the next level and become some of the greatest professional sports players in history
- How to give before getting and why this mentality can change your life
- Setting parameters in your life and actually prioritizing what you want to get done
- Ben’s routines and why he makes sure he does specific things every morning
- What Carson Wentz asks Ben when he works with him
- Why Carson is one of the most exceptional athletes in the world
- What Ben has learned from working with some of the best NFL athletes on the planet
- Keeping your focus in an ever-more-noisy world
- Reframing your problems and coming up with new solutions
- Navigating through adversity and learning from your mistakes
- The fallacy of being a celebrity or a super successful person and why the grass is usually not always greener on the other side
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.