Mark Coleman is an insight meditation teacher who has been teaching meditation retreats worldwide since 1997. Mark is passionate about integrating meditation and nature and regularly leads wilderness retreats through his organization, Awake in the Wild, where he also offers nature-based meditation teacher training. In today’s episode Mark talks about becoming more mindful of nature and the world around you and how awareness really works. He covers a multitude of fascinating topics including how to properly meditate, the importance of breath, what mindfulness really is, why awareness is so important to understand, and much more. If you’re wondering how to use mindfulness to unlock your happiness, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How the Pandemic changed life for everyone
- Why 2020 made a lot of people go outside and get in touch with nature
- Cultivating your mind to be more present and aware
- How to meditate if you have failed at meditating in the past
- Why analytical people have a tough time meditating
- The meaning of the phrase “short moments, many times”
- The secret to meditating properly
- The research behind the health benefits of meditating regularly
- Moving or walking meditations
- The beauty of being mindful outside and being aware of nature
- Staying present in a chaotic world
- The power of your breath
- The attitude of accepting and allowing what’s currently here
- The true meaning of awareness
- Surrendering to that which you cannot control
Check out Mark on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!