Justin Stenstrom, alternative medicine expert, speaker, podcast host, the founder of Elite Man Magazine, and the bestselling author of Elite Mind: A Real-World Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Conquering Depression, and Unleashing Your Inner Confidence, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about the matrix of lies people are brainwashed into believing in life and how to snap out of it. He covers the truth about the medical field, the mental health field, the dating world, our social world, political world, and the business world. All the corruption and lies we’ve been led to believe and how to find truth. If you’re wondering how to snap out of the matrix, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The fact we’ve all been brainwashed at some point in life
- The brainwashing of our minds from such an early age
- The teachers who rewrite history and put their spin on the world
- The lies and corruption of the medical industry
- The matrix of lies from the mainstream media
- Why this conditioning is taking place
- How to think independently
- The anxiety and depression matrix
- The tendonitis matrix and lies surrounding that
- The lies surrounding the dating and attracting of women
- Why your parents have given you bad advice
- The college fraud and university scam
- The chronic disease awakening
- Stepping out of the matrix for good
- Lies from CNN and MSNBC reporters talking about a protest, that got a little unruly and a little contentious – as buildings are aflame in the background
- Believing the truth and finding good sources
- Believing in people not mass media organizations or conglomerates
Check out Justin on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Go to elitenucalm.com to get 50% off your 30-day subscription of NuCalm.