Kris Gethin, CEO of Kaged Muscle Supplements, Co-Founder of Kris Gethin Gyms, and Founder of Healthkik.com, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Kris talks about being a world-class natural bodybuilder and how he pushes his body to the limit while keeping his health at its best. Kris also covers biohacking, mindset, functional fitness, supplementation, and unique workout programs in this action-packed episode. In fact, he dives into a myriad of interesting and powerful concepts surrounding bodybuilding, holistic health, and overall wellness. If you’re wondering how to maximize your workouts and optimize your health, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Kris chose to go the natural route in bodybuilding and the fact that most people think he’s on steroids even though he isn’t
- Being a functional athlete while still being a very big bodybuilder
- Doing ultra marathons, Spartan races, and triathlons
- Why Kris got into bodybuilding and weightlifting at a younger age
- The extremely bad tendonitis Justin had and how he overcame this issue
- Taking a holistic approach in life and in lifting weights
- Kris and his biohacking tendencies and some of the tests that he regularly gets done
- The importance of taking care of your own health and not leaving it up to someone else
- Tony Robbins and his heavy metal toxicity and how he was able to overcome it
- Kris’ thoughts on photobiomodulation and red light therapy
- EMFs and the dangers of them in everyday life
- Kris’ Dramatic Transformation Principle and how he uses this with clients, both men and women
- Targeting the fast twitch and slow twitch muscles all in one workout and what this can do for your gains
- What Kris has done different to get into such phenomenal shape without using steroids
- Having the mindset to go past where others will not
- Why the last rep is the most important and why you must push past the pain to see all the gains
- Kris’ strict diet and what he did leading up to a show and what he does today
- Staying consistent with your training, your sleep, and your diet
- Dorian Yates’ influence in Kris’ life and his career
- Kris’ favorites supplements for muscle growth and for overall health
- Kris’ thoughts on pre-workouts, proteins, and other bodybuilding supplements
- Starting small and scaling up in life
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
* This Spring, start a new routine to upgrade your everyday life with a monthly Box of Awesome from Bespoke Post. Bespoke Post sends guys only the best stuff, every month. So whether you’re looking to commemorate an occasion with a champagne saber or toast perfectly aged cocktails—Box of Awesome has you covered. From style and grooming goods, to barware, cooking tools, and outdoor gear, Box of Awesome has carefully built collections for every part of your life. I recently got The Weekender box and I have to say this is one of the nicest bags I’ve ever owned. The Special Edition Weekender Bag is durable, beautifully crafted, and built to last. It’s a head-turner and will be a conversation starter wherever you bring it. And trust me, you’ll be bringing this bag everywhere you go! And this is just one of the many incredible boxes they have and will send you. Get 20% off your first monthly box when you sign up at BoxofAwesome.com and enter the code ELITEMAN at checkout. That’s BoxofAwesome.com, code ELITEMAN for 20% off your first box.