Josh Linkner, New York Times bestselling author, 5-time tech entrepreneur, venture capitalist, professional jazz guitarist, and creativity expert, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Josh talks about how to harness the power of your creative mind each and every day and figure out ordinary and complex problems by thinking outside the box. He dives into the myths about creativity, the techniques he uses every day to think more dynamically, why some people are far more creative than others, the 70/30 rule, and the research behind creative capacity and how to develop yours today. If you’re wondering how to transform your life by tapping into your hidden creative potential, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Being a jazz guitarist and the creativity is takes to get good
- Having deep reservoirs of untapped creativity
- Whether or not people are born with a specific amount of creativity
- The research on human creativity
- The infinite number of ways you can express creativity
- Looking at everyday problems through a unique problem-solving lens
- The 8 core mindsets
- Starting before you’re ready
- Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- Being able to adapt to life and ever-changing circusmtances
- Learning from your mistakes and growing by putting yourself out there
- Directing your energy and creativity onto multiple areas of life
- Breaking it to fix it – and the pitfalls of not having this belief
- Overestimating the risks that life has to offer
- Going 1 mile deep and 1 inch wide
- The daily habits of super successful people
- Why practice makes perfect
- A 5-minute creativity exercise every day that will change your life
- Picking up from others’ creativity
- Doing mental jumping jacks for your creativity
Check out Josh on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Go to calderalab.com and use the coupon code ELITEMAN at checkout for 20% off.