Grant Cardone, New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, business innovator, and top sales trainer in the world, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Grant talks about how to 10X your life in all areas by being bold, authentic, and smart, and how he’s been able to create nearly a billion dollar empire doing just this. He talks about the major struggles with addiction and failure early on in his life and how he was able to overcome them. Grant also dives into the utilization of his weaknesses and harnessing them into some of his greatest strengths. From cash flow, to selling, to real-estate advice, to entertaining anecdotes of f-bomb-filled glory, this episode is truly amazing. If you’re wondering how you can exponentially increase your life, business, and money starting today, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Grant overcame major drug addiction at age 25 and began to turn his life around
- Why Grant began selling cars after beating his addiction and why he immersed himself completely into mastering the art
- Why Grant’s naturally obsessive nature was actually one of his best innate gifts and how he used this to his advantage for success
- The major shift he made around the age of 29 that transformed his income and life
- Why Grant recommends you have multiple sources of income and why you should continually reinvest your income into your businesses
- Why stashing your money in a bank is a bad investment strategy for the future
- Why laziness doesn’t truly exist
- Being passionate about your work and why this translates into more energy, more drive, and ultimately more success in your business
- How Grant has used his so-called ADD (as labeled by others when he was younger) to his advantage and why he doesn’t believe so many other kids really have it either
- The Grant Cardone comparison to Donald Trump
- Whether or not Grant always had his authentic voice and spoke the way he does today
- Grant’s disagreements with Gary Vaynerchuk and Dave Ramsey
- Whether or not all people should adopt an authentic, raw voice like Grant, or whether it’s better to have some kind of filter
- Grant’s best real-estate investment tip
- Why everyone should be getting into real estate now and why it’s the best investment you can make
- Why you should rent and not buy, at least until you’re filthy rich
- The biggest takeaway from the 10X Rule and why every needs to apply it into their life
- The philosophy of Sell or Be Sold and why everyone should learn sales
- Grant Cardone’s single best tip on selling products or services
- Grant’s take on customer service and the right way to treat people in business
Check out Grant on:
Book: The 10X Rule
Book: Sell Or Be Sold
* Hey are you following me on social media? If not, quit being a psychopath and follow me now! Seriously, I post regularly throughout the week and love giving behind-the-scenes updates on the daily life of an Elite Man. I’m currently most active on Instagram and Facebook, so follow me on both. Get day-to-day updates on book recommendations, biohacking tools, elite man know-how, and all other glorious content I probably shouldn’t post about but do anyways. Whether pics of me trying to conquer the world in my personal life or whether cutting edge research on the potential cures to all disease, keep up to date and have a few laughs by following either, or more preferably BOTH, my social media pages now. I’m @justinstenstrom on both Instagram and Facebook so it should be very easy to find me. That’s JUSTINSTENSTROM on both these social media platforms. Follow me now and see exactly what I’m up to throughout the week. Get your daily dose of Elite Man entertainment AND information Sunday-Saturday. Instagram and Facebook @justinstenstrom!
Have you gotten our brand new Elite Life Nutrition Men’s Multi Vitamin yet? If not, go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/multi and order your bottle now! This multi vitamin contains the complete A-Z formula of nutritional essentials for men. Yup, every single vitamin and mineral you need to be at your best… And all in the finest forms for superior absorption and bioavailability. We leave no stone unturned in the production of this product because at the end of the day, your health is the most important thing in the world! I wake up every day wanting to be at my very best, and I know you do too. If there’s one supplement you should take every single day, it’s a high-quality multi vitamin that covers all the bases. A supplement that will guarantee your functioning optimally throughout the day and living your life to its fullest! In fact, some of the key benefits of optimizing your vitamin and mineral levels with a multi vitamin like ours include increased energy production, immune function, muscle function, peak vitality, and brain support, to name but a few. I’m telling you, if you’re not taking a complete multivitamin formula like ours, get on it today! Go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/multi and order now. That’s EliteLifeNutrition.com/multi.
*Hey I know we mention it in the intro of every episode, but sometimes people forget or overlook it. So I’d like to remind you really quick, if you can take 30 seconds to leave us a review here on iTunes that would be phenomenal! It helps us out a ton and helps other elite men like you discover the show. So do me a huge favor and show some love! Also, quick reminder, for this and ALL Elite Man Podcast episodes, all of the links to our show whether it be our guest’s websites, courses, or books, or any other resources mentioned by myself or a sponsor, are always contained in the show notes on iTunes, Stitcher, or right on the EliteManMagazine.com website. It’s the easiest way to find something if you’re interested in checking it out further. Not always, but sometimes these links are affiliate links, so just assume that if you choose to get anything you probably are helping the show out by doing so. But that’s all for now, keeping kicking ass and taking names!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I listen to the Elite Man Podcast almost every day and it really makes difference in my life. But I am very disappointed hearing this episode. This guy is not an example for no one. His objective is to make everyone else feels like shit instead to help people to be better.
He just wants to feel better than the others and not to have a healthier life.
I like to listen to the podcasts to be a better person every day and not to be a stupid person who wants to humiliate the rest of the world.
I can see that unfortunately, the only thing to learn on this episode is to NOT to be like this guy.
Justin Stenstrom says
I disagree, I love Grant personally. But I do respect your position and appreciate the support on the show. He’s certainly not for everyone.
Gotta love G.C.
He’s inspired me to 10x my goals and achieve them!