Gary John Bishop, New York Times bestselling author of Unfuck Yourself, a personal development expert and life coach, and author of the newest bestselling hit Stop Doing That Shit: End Self-Sabotage and Demand Your Life Back, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Gary talks about self-sabotage and why so many people unwittingly cripple themselves in so many aspects of their lives. He covers negative thinking, negative beliefs, and negative programming of the subconscious mind, and how all of the aspects contribute to our own unhappiness and failure in life. Gary goes on to talk about how we can end these behaviors, take back our minds, and reprogram ourselves for unstoppable success and happiness. If you’re wondering how to end your self-sabotaging behaviors for good and finally be happy and successful, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Gary John’s reason for writing his new hit book Stop Doing That Shit, after the massive success of Unfuck Yourself
- Gary’s background in ontology and how he developed his empowering coaching philosophy
- Why Gary’s style resonates so well and why his first book was such a huge hit
- Owning the fact that you are in charge of your health, happiness, and life and that “the cavalry isn’t coming”
- The biggest ways that people self-sabotage themselves and why they do so
- The power of the subconscious mind and how it can work for people or self-sabotage people
- Reprogramming your subconscious mind and breaking the programs that lead to self-sabotaging behavior
- Getting over negative beliefs and negative thinking
- Gary’s beliefs surrounding money and how he’s learned to get past them
- Why many people have a negative belief around money and what they can do to overcome this too
- Getting over the need to constantly do more to feel happy
- Not becoming happy even after you reach your goals and why this happens
- How to stay motivated and continue to pursue your goals and dreams
- Embracing the love of the journey and enjoying your life as it is now
- The fact that you’re going to die and why this can be one of the best motivators for you
- Why the past and future don’t actually exist
- Getting over the negativity from the world and from people who try to bring you down
- Becoming the person that you decide to be no matter what others think
- Demanding your life back and taking control of everything that happens
- Becoming aware of your bullshit and being able to get past it, not by getting rid of it completely, but by understanding how to be good despite it
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!