Justin Stenstrom, alternative medicine expert, speaker, podcast host, the founder of Elite Man Magazine, and the bestselling author of Elite Mind: A Real-World Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Conquering Depression, and Unleashing Your Inner Confidence, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about following your heart vs. using your mind in life. He breaks down a multitude of everyday events where this dichotomy takes shape and what to do for each event, including health, wealth, and relationships. If you’re wondering when to follow your heart vs. using your mind for success and happiness, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The bad advice from the self-help community about following your heart
- The good aspect to following your heart that most people miss out on
- When to use your head in life
- Finding a balance of heart and mind
- Why millionaires and billionaires are often unhappy
- Finding true happiness in life
- Being content with your life’s choices and decisions
- Why following your heart doesn’t always lead to happiness
- Using your head when it comes to your health
- Using your head when it comes to business
- Following your heart in relationships
- Marrying the right person that checks off all the boxes
- Setting goals and living your life in a way that achieves them
- Tuning into your heart
- When to listen to your heart vs. using your mind
- Being the captain of your life’s ship
Check out Justin on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply