David Krantz, health coach, epigenetic coach, and music producer who specializes in creating isochronic tones, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode David talks about the health benefits of anechoic chambers and isochronic tones, and shares his vast understanding of nutrigenomics and why we all respond to certain foods, nutrients, and substances differently. He covers a multitude of health boons that anechoic chambers offer and how isochronic tones actually work to change the brain’s function. David holds nothing back in this powerful, jam-packed health episode whilst sharing how we can optimize our genes and the way we express them in ways, I up until this point, had no idea was being done. If you’re wondering how you can optimize your health, longevity, and performance using epigenetics, fascinating soundless chambers, and incredible audio tones, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How David became an epigenetic coach and why he’s fascinated with optimizing his health
- What an anechoic chamber is and what people have historically used them for
- How anechoic chambers can help with human health optimization and performance
- Sound therapy and the power that different sounds can have on the brain and body
- The altered states that being inside and anechoic chamber can produce and why David says it’s the closest thing to a psychedelic he’s found
- Isochronic beats and binaural beats and the power of both these sounds
- Brain wave entrainment and the science behind why it works
- The most remarkable case of healing that David has seen with people going into the anechoic chamber and using the isochronic beats
- What nutrigenomics is and why it may be the key to preventing and reversing just about any disease
- Nutrigenomics vs. nutrigenetics
- Looking at our genes to understand which type of foods and lifestyle choices to make in order to optimize our health
- The ApoE4 gene and why this raises your risk for Alzheimer’s
- The downsides to certain genes but the fact that they most likely had an evolutionary health advantage at some point for our ancestors
- Working with your genes, both maximizing what you have and compensating for what you don’t
- The genes that David tests for and the nutrition, exercise, and sleep-based genes that are most important to know
- The cost of getting all your most important genes tested and why it might be worth considering
- The ever-changing field of science and why our understanding of genes is continually evolving
- CRISPR gene editing and the future of gene editing therapy
- Liz Parrish and the incredible work she’s doing with editing genes, including her own
- How viruses can help with the gene editing process
- Circadian rhythm and the importance of understanding and working with your natural biological clock
* Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter to sign up for our fantastic newsletter today!
*Crickstart makes organic snacks with cricket powder and plant-based ingredients. This cricket powder is made from organically farmed, free-range crickets! There other ingredients include foods like seed butters, hemp, chocolate, and dates that are all organic too. The bars are delicious, better than so many other protein/meal replacement bars I’ve had and have absolutely none of that chalky taste you usually get in those bars. I actually really love these things. And yes, I know what you’re thinking… “Justin, seriously, crickets dude? What’s the deal with that?” And trust me, I thought the same thing at first, but once I tried my first bar I was absolutely amazed at how good these things really were and after that it became completely normal for me to put down a few of these bars throughout the day (and some of their delicious cricket-packed crackers for that matter too). Crickstart’s bars have a very balanced macronutrient profile so they make a good pre- or post-workout snack, or even just a snack at the office or on the go. I was blown away by the nutrition facts panel on these products; you can check them out for yourself on the Crickstart.com website. What’s great about crickets is that they’re high in protein (twice as much as beef or chicken), with all 9 essential amino acids (necessary for muscle growth and repair among other things) and in vitamin B12 and iron – so they provide all the nutrition you get from meat, without many of their downsides. For the same amount of protein compared to beef, crickets require 12x less feed, 2,000x less water, thousands of times less land, and they emit 100x less greenhouse gases. There are over 40 crickets in every Crickstart bar and over 100 in every cracker bag, and trust me when I tell you this: They taste delicious! Visit Crickstart.com right now to get your own Crickstart bars and snacks and use the coupon code “Elite” at checkout to get 20% off your purchase. Again that’s Crickstart.com and the coupon code is “Elite” for 20% off.
*If you love the Elite Man Podcast one of the best things you can do to help support the show is simply tell a few of your friends about us! That’s right by sharing the Elite Man Podcast with one of your buddies you can give them the awesome tools and resources you get each week AND help us out on top of it by sharing our message with the world. It’s a win-win for all. If you’re loving the show tell a few of your friends at work to give us a listen, a few of your buddies at the barbershop, a couple of gym friends, and of course your very best friends! We truly appreciate you helping us out and supporting the Elite Man message!