Dr. Stephen Snyder, sex and relationship therapist, podcast host, and author of the book Love Worth Making: How to Have Ridiculously Great Sex in a Long Lasting Relationship, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Steve talks about how to cultivate an incredibly fulfilling relationship with your partner despite living in such a narcissistic and chaotic period of time. He covers intimacy, sex, ED, social media, narcisstic gratification, porn, and the keys to mastering your sex life and becoming more fulfilled in your relationship. If you’re wondering how to have an amazing sex life and cultivate a fulfilling relationship with someone you truly love, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Dr. Stephen became a sex therapist and why he loved doing this type of work more than anything else
- Some of the early mishaps in Dr. Steve’s sex life that left him mortified
- Why having sexual issues can be incredibly depressing for men
- The true root cause of most cases of erectile dysfunction
- How to fix the issue of erectile dysfunction without resorting to taking drugs
- The role that taking prescription meds can have with ED and why setting up the right environment, physiologically, can be key to men fixing this issue
- The most common mistakes men make in the bedroom
- How relationships are being affected by social media in this current day and age
- The fact that we are all becoming more narcissistic
- The problem with extreme narcissism pertaining to relationships
- Why celebrities have a tough time with being in relationships together
- The fact that we are losing the essence of what it means to be human
- The repercussions of technology and the digitalization of our world
- How to combat technology for your relationship and for your happiness
- Getting the right type of narcissistic feedback from your partner or spouse
- What the Two-Step is and why Dr. Stephen recommends this before sex
- The keys to having great sex with your partner
- How to be more present and engaging with women
- How to spice up the sex in the bedroom and keep things exciting
- Men going missing in bed and why this is more and more common
- Why trying too hard to give a woman an orgasm often backfires
- Touching a woman’s body for your own pleasure and not for hers and why this is the secret to actually turning her on more
- Quieting your brain down and enjoying yourself and the woman to the fullest extent
- What to do when you and your exclusive partner or wife hit a roadblock in your relationship and in the bedroom
- What a good, healthy sex life looks like and how often couples should have sex
- Whether or not porn is okay to watch
- The criteria for choosing the right long-term partner
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.