Dr. Nate Zinsser, international serial entrepreneur, best-selling author and expert in human behaviour, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Nate Zinsser talks about how to cultivate unshakeable confidence in any aspect of life. He breaks down his work with world-class athletes, including Superbowl champions and national wrestling champs, and the incredible trainings he uses to condition their minds for ultimate performance. If you’re wondering how to unleash your confident mind, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Dr. Nate Zinsser’s work with Superbowl champion quarterback Eli Manning and how he helped Eli win 2 rings against the New England Patriots
- Cultivating your mind to forget about the past bad performances and be optimistic now
- The work that goes into confidence behind the scenes
- How to cultivate the confidence muscle
- The techniques and trainings that Dr. Z works on with world-class athletes
- The importance of how you think about yourself
- Working with your memories and past performance
- The mental toughness involved in wrestling
- The importance of training vs. mindset vs. genetics
- The fact that we all have confidence in us already
- Changing the way you think of yourself
- The fact that you are unique and have something special
- Honing in on your talents to maximize your success
- Daily trainings that people can do to improve their confidence
- The fact that confidence is situationally specific
- The 3 questions you should be asking yourself at the end every day
Check out Dr. Z on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!