Dr. John Gray, author of one of the most well-known and respected relationship books of all time Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. John comes back on for the third time and talks about how to be a stand-up guy in the 21st century. He discusses how men should act to be a better, happier man, gender roles, feminism, relationship skills, sex, biohacking, and so much more. If you’re wondering what you need to do today to be a stand-up, elite man, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How gender roles have dramatically changed in the last few years
- Why the roles have changed so much in the last few years, especially with younger women
- The financial role in relationships that directly affects how men and women act in the relationship
- The problem with women feeling like they don’t need or want men
- How men can step up and become more valuable in the eyes of women
- Embracing your masculinity as a man
- Women stepping into their feminine side and wanting to be with men
- The balance of estrogen and testosterone between a woman and man
- The fact that many women don’t enjoy sex and how to fix this
- The truth behind having an orgasm
- Being a stand-up kind of man and why this helps in the bedroom and in the relationship
- Being affectionate and nice without being needy
- Being in control of your feelings and emotions
- When to talk about your feelings with a woman, when it’s okay to do so without coming across as needy
- Dr. John Gray’s thoughts on feminism and whether it’s a good thing or bad thing
- The problems with present-day feminism and why so many of these feminists hate men
- The cultural norms and roles that women and men had for thousands of years and the problems with disrupting many of them in just a few short years
- The problem with political correctness when it comes to gender roles
- Dating and relationships during the pandemic
- Why people will get divorced more during the pandemic but will come together more after the pandemic
- John’s best advice for keeping healthy during the pandemic
- His favorite supplements and daily routine for meditating and exercising
- His tips for removing herpes outbreaks using biohacking tools and natural supplements
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!