Gary John Bishop, New York Times bestselling author of Unfuck Yourself, a personal development expert and life coach, and author of the bestselling hit Stop Doing That Shit and his latest book Do the Work: The Official Unrepentant, Ass-Kicking, No-Kidding, Change-Your-Life Sidekick to Unfuck Yourself, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Gary talks about how to take control of your life by actually doing the work needed to make powerful, lasting change. He covers the truth about authenticity, figuring out your true values, the problem with well-dressed musicians, the seven assignments to taking action and changing your life, getting to the root of your issues. If you’re wondering what it takes to actually see results and success in your life by actually getting your hands dirty and doing the work, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Gary John’s voice has been so well received and the key to his explosive success and professional growth over the past few years
- The truth about authenticity and how to really be authentic
- Why the greatest news for Gary was being called an asshole in his late 30s
- How to be authentic to yourself (the only authenticity that truly matters) and keeping a filter vs. saying whatever is on your mind
- Figuring out your true values so you can live your life in alignment with what really makes you happy and fulfilled
- Being the well-dressed musician versus being the skilled musician
- Why Gary wrote his first book Unfuck Yourself for himself and didn’t care at all about the reception and acclaim it received
- How Gary’s new book expands on the first book and actually takes readers through the action steps of what they need to do to see results in their lives
- The problem with so many self-help books out there
- The seven assignments that Do The Work describes and why they are easy to implement but life-changing when done properly
- Declarations and the power they can have in your life
- Removing the idea that you can’t do something and replacing it with the idea that you don’t want to do it
- The power of getting all of the shit inside your head onto paper and seeing exactly what it is you’re up against
- Getting to the roots of what’s really causing your issues in life
- Why taking action is the hidden secret to success
- Why you will die unhappy if you use your life to obtain materialistic, superficial shit
Check out Gary on:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*You can achieve your master’s degree while balancing work and home life. Start earning your master’s degree today! Enroll now by going to Ashford.edu/ELITEMAN.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply