Dave Scatchard, former NHL hockey star and author of the bestselling book The Comeback: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dave talks about his unbelievable comeback in life after nearly being killed on the hockey rink and then facing years of major and suicidal depression. He breaks down his long and arduous journey back from the brink of death and what it took him to recover his body and his spirit. If you’re wondering how to never give up on yourself and always keep fighting to make your own come back, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Dave’s 14-year career in the NHL
- The moment Dave’s life completely changed
- Putting on so many masks and shields for so many years
- Becoming suicidally depressed
- Feeling like it was all over and not wanting to go on
- How Dave slowly began the journey of pulling himself out of hell
- The multiple doctors and mainstream medical advice that failed him
- The alternative medicine that helped Dave finally heal
- Letting go of all your walls and facades
- Dave’s work with Tony Robbins and what Tony told him
- Dave’s calling to help other people
- His amazing near-death experience
- Asking God if he could get another chance at life
- What heaven was like and how incredibly loved he felt after dying
- Finding his mission in life and answering to a higher calling
Check out Dave on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Order our incredible activated B-50 Complex at EliteLifeNutrition.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply