Dr. Robert Glover, best-selling author of the classic book No More Mr. Nice Guy, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Robert talks about a myriad of topics including social skills, fear of being single, getting past divorce as a man, and mastering your dating life. Robert shares his unique perspective as a former Nice Guy Syndrome sufferer turned men’s empowerment coach, and offers some of his best advice to help men succeed in today’s world. If you’re wondering how to master your social life, dating life, and confidence, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why No More Mr. Nice Guy was such a hit with men
- Why Dr. Robert Glover wrote a follow up to No More Mr. Nice guy
- The dating advice that No More Mr. Nice Guy offers but the fact that it wasn’t actually a dating book
- The fact that most guys (even married guys) will be single again at some point in their lives
- Dating skills and their application to just about every area of your life
- Social skills and the power that mastering this characteristic can have on your life
- What Robert learned from his past “failed” marriages
- How to deal with divorce as a man, and how to deal with divorce if there are children involved
- Getting over your fears of losing your wife, girlfriend, or child
- Why it’s not normal to live an entire lifetime with just one person, and whether or not marriage is a viable arrangement
- Why Robert decided to get married again a few years back despite all the logical information against such a commitment
- Being grateful for your past relationships even if they didn’t end well and learning from your experiences
- Why Robert doesn’t have to try to get a woman to like him, and why they’ve always come on to him
- What being confident is a social context can do for your chances of getting laid
- The dating essentials for men – what all men must know about dating
- Challenging our self-limiting beliefs
- Interacting with people everywhere you go and naturally talking to women you are attracted to
- Changing the dynamic of what to say to a woman you’re attracted to
- Testing for interest and how to spot the signs of a woman who’s into you
- Stepping outside your comfort zone and doing things that scare the hell out of you
- The most important dating skill any man can possess
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Today’s episode is sponsored by my friends over at Simple Habit, the creators of one of the coolest and most effective meditation apps I’ve ever used. You guys know I love meditation. I talk about it on the podcast ALL the time, I bring on guests who share different meditation practices, and I’ve used and tried so many different meditations myself. Every day in fact I meditate because, well, I just love it that much! I’ve tried dozens and dozens of apps, mp3s, and programs in the past but I’ve got to say Simple Habit is right at the top of the list for favorite ways to meditate. Simple Habit has hundreds of meditations available for free and thousands with their premium subscription. And there’s over 100+ experts on these meditations so you don’t get tired or bored with hearing the same voice over and over. And one of the things I love most about Simple Habit is that they have specific meditations for specific problems such as getting over stress, focusing better, helping you go to sleep, kickstarting your morning, and so much more. It’s not like so many other meditations that can quite frankly get old and tiresome really fast, Simple Habit has SO many different things to do and it keeps you very engaged and wanting to do more. Not to mention they also have cool walking meditations, commuting meditations, work meditations, and even meditations for when you have to do the dishes! And, did I mention, many of these meditations are short and to the point, taking up only about 5 minutes of your time! Yup, Simple Habit is truly a game-changer in the meditation space! For 30% OFF their Premium Subscription go to SimpleHabit.com/elite right now and get started! But make sure you go now as this offer will be gone soon and is limited to the first 50 Elite Man listeners who act fast! That’s simplehabit.com/elite!
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!