Chris Prefontaine, real estate coach and bestselling author of Real Estate On Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash Or Credit, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Chris talks about how to make money in the real estate world by making deals and buying and flipping houses. He breaks down his formula for success and what he’s done to make sure he’s recession-proof while still having a massive portfolio of properties he owns. Chris shares his best tips and secrets to success in the real estate game. If you’re wondering how to crack the real estate code and start making money by making deals, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How the 2008 Recession and Housing Crash effected Chris and his family
- What he was doing wrong in his real estate business for years
- Why he doesn’t put himself on the hook anymore with his real estate deals
- How Chris Prefontaine has a 3 Payday system set up for his real estate deals
- Why Chris recommends doing deals through your business entity and never your own name
- How he learned all the real estate information he has today
- The fact that Andrew Carnegie was doing master leases over 100 years ago, essentially rent-to-own deals
- Getting the most out of your deals and making more money up front and long term
- Whether or not you need a certain amount of money to start making real estate deals
- What Chris recommends people do with their savings
- Having a mentor who can show you the ropes and show you all the little tricks to success in the real estate world
- What Chris does differently than most other real estate investors and deal-makers out there
- Having patience in the real estate world
- The mental side to real estate and making investments
- What Chris does differently than other guys like say Grant Cardone
- What to look for when making deals in the real estate world
- Single family homes and how to optimize your success in this niche
- Building your investment portfolio and having some variance within it
- What wealth stacking is and the importance of it
- Whether or not it’s possible to measure or quantify critical thinking
- Having zero money and zero credit and still making deals on real estate
- How to deal with banks and not get taken advantage of
- Creative financing and what this actually means
- How to be recession proof and how covid has affected the market
Check out Chris on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!