Joe Ducard, men’s dating and life coach, and YouTuber, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Joe talks about how to not only survive today’s dating world, where we’re constantly bombarded by exorbitant amounts of stimuli and where almost everyone is relying on Tinder and other dating apps to get dates, but how to actually thrive and create an epic dating life that no else has. He shares the keys to connecting with women, standing out from the crowd, approaching naturally, and creating an attractive life that others want to be a part of. If you’re wondering how to boost your social acuity, attract women in person, and actually get a ton of real, high-quality dates, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How the dating world has changed dramatically over the past 3 or 4 years
- Why guys are ruining dating apps, and social media to a large extent
- Why the ship has sailed on online dating apps like Tinder
- How to stick out in the noisy dating crowd and distinguish yourself from other men
- The importance of in-person game and why this is a dying art
- Whether or not social media can be a place to meet women
- The 30-day social media challenge that Joe came up with and why he suggests that everyone tries it
- Why social media is ruining our lives and how to take back control over it
- The best places to go to meet women in 2019 and going forward
- What women think of Joe and others like him who still approach women consistently throughout the night
- How to talk to women and be natural and not awkward at all
- How to talk to a group of women
- The best things to say when you go up to women
- How to avoid looking like a pickup artist and having women blow you off
- What Joe does after he gets rejected, and yes, he still gets rejected quite often (this is a good thing)
- Being the social and fun guy and why women crave this
- Creating a fun, natural, and attractive environment when you go out
- Why making women feel comfortable is your number one job when you approach them
- Creating your own reality and making shit happen in your life when you go out
- Being more social when you go out and whether or not you should talk to everyone throughout the week
- What Joe does when he goes out at night and why it works so well for him and his clients
- Getting over your ego when you go out to be social
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.