Alan Stein, Jr., corporate performance coach and world-renowned speaker, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Alan talks about his incredible background training some of the most elite athletes in the world including NBA superstars like Kevin Durant. He talks about what he learned by working for decades with some of the most elite athletes in the world and studying their training habits, their mindset, their work ethic, and their desire for success. Alan shares what he taught many of these top performers about improving their games on and off the court and also what he learned from them about taking his own game to the next level. If you’re wondering how to become more productive, win more in whatever you do, and master your life both professionally and socially, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- The very unique background that Alan Stein, Jr. has and why he’s had the pleasure of working with some of the most elite athletes in the world
- Why having a true love or passion of something is the key to mastering it and why it’s the one key that separates the elite from the average, or even moderately successful
- Balancing the things you really love with the things you can actually excel in or get really good at
- Working with your natural, God-given talents
- Why a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle and why we all should help others and give back if we have the opportunity to
- Why falling in love with the fundamentals and mastering the basics is essential to success on the basketball court and in life
- Why our success is directly based on the things that we do all the time
- The most powerful currency in business and why you absolutely must cultivate this
- Active listening and truly engaging with people in work and in personal life
- The importance of being trustworthy and how to develop this as quickly as possible with others
- Focusing in on the one main thing you’re great at and mastering that
- Fitting into a team, and developing the perfect team where others complement each other and everything flows
- Working with your team and doing the things that benefit everyone – and how this is actually quite attainable when you hire or work with the right people
- The power of living in the present moment and living where your feet are no matter where you go or what you’re doing
- The genius of coaches like Bill Belichick and many of the others who focus on the game in front of them and forget about their bad past performances
- How to raise your game no matter what game you’re playing
- Working hard and going 100% on your work even when nobody else is around or if they can’t tell
- Using constructive criticism to your advantage and how to decipher good criticism from bad, hater-fueled criticism
- Having constant self-awareness in everything you do in life and in work
*If you have not checked out our YouTube videos go to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now! Our YouTube channel launched just last week and already the feedback has been phenomenal. Equal parts entertaining and informative our YouTube videos will make you laugh, cry, smile, think, question, and celebrate the fantastic knowledge being bestowed to all! Every week we cover all your favorite topics and break down everything you need to be the best man you can be! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now to start viewing our videos. Make sure you like and leave a comment with your thoughts on each video too. It helps us spread the message and grow our channel! Also, subscribe to our channel right now if you haven’t yet. I promise you’re going to LOVE these videos and the ones we’ll be releasing soon! Subscribe and watch now at EliteManMagazine.com/youtube
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.