Marty Strong, combat-decorated Navy SEAL, accomplished leader, and an active corporate CEO and Chief Strategist, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Marty talks about his life in the Navy SEALs and what he learned about leadership from being a part of this elite group of soldiers. He covers a multitude of fascinating topics covering strategy, mentorship, war, psychology, influence, and leadership in this action-packed episode. If you’re wondering how to lead like a Navy SEAL, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Marty’s background in the Navy SEALs
- Where he learned his leadership skills from
- Having a corporate plan vs. coming up with a plan on the fly
- The old school way of doing things in the military vs. the new way
- Learning from opposing schools of thought
- Why it’s so important to be nimble in the Navy SEALS and in life
- Understanding yourself, what you’re good at and what you’re not good at
- Applying collective wisdom to your business
- Who you should consult with
- Having mentors for business and for life
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of those on your team
- Being humble and being open to information
- Being a visionary and how far ahead to think
Check out Marty on:
Book: Be Nimble
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Check out our new uncensored platform American Freedom Tribe at AmericanFreedomTribe.com!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply