Jason Hanson, former CIA Officer, New York Times bestselling author, and serial entrepreneur, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Jason talks about how to persuade, manipulate, and mind-hack almost anyone using a covert-set of CIA skills learned from his years as a CIA Officer. He talks about understanding what people really, how to infiltrate past their natural defense, and how to get them to want whatever it is you’re selling or trying to persuade them to do. Jason covers CIA training, reading people, international spies, and much more in this fascinating episode. If you’re wondering how to persuade and influence just about anyone like a secret agent, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Jason’s background in being a spy for the CIA and what he learned in regard to influence and persuasion
- The amount of training that it took Jason to become highly adept at mind-hacking others and why he can’t reveal too much in terms of specifics
- Why spying is common sense on steroids
- Understanding what other people desire and tapping into that in order to manipulate them
- The power of the hourglass conversation and how you can use this to elicit information from someone
- The power of mirroring in conversation and how to do it properly
- Why so many people mess up mirroring
- What low-key provocatives are and how they work to elicit information
- How to practice getting good at persuasion when you’re at home or by yourself
- Figuring out someone’s baseline to understand how they behave under nervous or novel circumstances
- Reading people like a book and understanding their tells
- The freeze, and how this tips you off when someone is lying or being deceptive to you
- Whether or not polygraph (lie-detector) tests can be beaten
- Tapping into the way people learn and how to use this to get them more interested in you or what you’re selling
- Spotting, assessing, and developing someone so that you can influence them
- Acting like you don’t care about the outcome of what you’re suggesting and why this can dramatically increase your chances of success
- How the CIA and other organizations can easily infiltrate just about anyone they want and manipulate them thereafter
- How to reach out and connect with influencers or people who have what you want online and in person
- Warm approaches and warm introductions and the power of both
- How to make your final pitch to someone to be successful with your infiltration and manipulation
- One of the most underrated but important factors for influencing people
Check out Jason on:
Amazon: Agent of Influence book
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
*Go to Rhone.com/elite and enter the promo code “elite” to get 20% your first purchase.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply