Dr. Shawn Smith, clinical psychologist, author, and relationship expert, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Shawn talks about how to manage risk in dating, weed out problematic women, and end up with a long-term partner that will complement you well. He shares with us his practical tips for what to avoid when dating, how to spot the early warning signs that some women display, how to deal with women who have emotional and psychological issues, and ultimately, how to find “The One.” If you’re wondering how to successfully traverse the dating and relationship arena and find a woman that you not only love, but that fits you well long-term, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Dr. Shawn got his start in being a clinical psychologist and why he focuses much of his time helping men with their relationships
- How to know if the person you’re seeing is a good potential long-term partner
- Recognizing the “Honeymoon Stage” in dating and how to use this knowledge to your advantage
- Whether it’s possible to shrink or diminish the length of the “Honeymoon Stage” to see what you truly have in a partner
- Why it’s so important to look at your past dating history and understand what you’ve done so you don’t repeat any prior mistakes
- Understanding your values and purpose as a man and what you want in a woman
- The signs to look out for in a woman early on to see if she might be a good fit for you right away
- Why communication and maturity are so important in a partner
- Dealing with someone else’s mental or emotional issues
- How to have a conversation with a woman you are really into who may have some sort of legitimate mental condition like Borderline Personality Disorder
- The number one most important trait to identify in a woman before you get into a relationship with her
- Why you should ALWAYS get a prenup before marriage
- What time the right time to move in with your partner is
- Why you should never let your spouse, girlfriend, or wife control your finances
- Why having kids before being committed to a woman fully is such a bad idea
- Being honest with yourself about what you truly want in a relationship
Check out Dr. Shawn on:
* Also go to NaturalDatingBlueprint.com and check out the best dating course in the world! We’ve got over 13+ hours of unbelievable video content inside the Natural Dating Blueprint and we breakdown EVERYTHING you need to know when it comes to meeting, attracting, and dating just about any woman you want… And all while being yourself! Sign up for the free training at NaturalDatingBlueprint.com and get 33% off the course right now.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply