Craig Ballantyne, WSJ bestselling author, creator of The Perfect Day Formula, and considered by many to be The World’s Most Productive Man, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Craig talks about his past experience with crippling anxiety and panic attacks and his struggles with overcoming each. He talks the insidious chaos that had taken shape within his day-to-day life at the time and the true roots for his mental woes. Craig then talks about the systems and structures he added to his life to combat his anxiety and panic and ultimately become more relaxed, happy, productive, and eventually more fulfilled. If you’re wondering how to overcome anxiety or any type of struggle for that matter, and become unstoppable in the process, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Craig started having really bad anxiety early on in his entrepreneurial career
- Why businessmen, entrepreneurs, and everyday people with busy lives are getting more and more anxiety nowadays
- Why drinking contributed to Craig’s anxiety and why he ate and trained great for about six days a week but went crazy on the weekend
- The ebook Panic Away and how this contributed greatly to Craig’s ability to overcome anxiety
- The impact that this book had on my anxiety and panic attacks
- Facing your fear head on and realizing that there’s nothing to really fear
- The realization that there’s nothing wrong with you if you get anxiety and that so many people actually have it, you’re not crazy or weird
- Changing the perspective you have surrounding anxiety
- The breathing techniques that can help tremendously with anxiety and panic attacks
- The 4-7-8 breathing technique that works incredibly
- Why most people don’t breathe correctly
- What happens physiologically when you don’t breathe properly
- The power of meditation
- How to use meditation to re-program your subconscious mind and beat anxiety and depression
- Setting up more of a structure in your life and what this can do for your stress and anxiety levels
- What time of day Craig wakes up every morning and why
- The counterintuitive fact that having more structure creates more freedom
- Writing down your list of things you want to get down days or weeks in advance
- The role of connecting with other humans and even pets and how this can affect your happiness and stress levels
- Doing an audit of your life
- Using social media the right way so that it adds to your life instead of takes away
- Why hiring a coach can be the best thing for your business
*Our brand new Turmeric Curcumin is now available! Go to EliteLifeNutrition.com/turmeric to order now.
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!