Joe Ducard, men’s dating and life coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Joe talks the incredible transformation he made in his life several years back when he went from being overweight, lonely, and depressed into being a certified ladies’ man filled with a constant joy and excitement for life. He talks about the many challenges along the way he had to overcome and the many lessons he learned on the journey. Joe then goes on to provide us with sound, practical advice on how to follow in his footsteps and get your own life together no matter how down and out you may be. If you’re wondering how to meet more people, make more friends, and date beautiful women like Joe does, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Joe became a men’s dating and life coach and how he was able to transform his own life many years back
- Joe’s connection with our past Elite Man Podcast guest and fellow badass Myke Macapinlac
- Why he decided to lose weight and his dramatic 100+ pound physical transformation
- Making things more interesting in conversations
- The problems with the pick-up artist community
- The better approach to meeting women and the practical and more natural approach to approaching women
- Using improv to improve your social skills and your ability to have interesting and exciting conversations
- How to talk to women when you first meet them
- Why you should ditch the nice-guy act and what to replace this with
- How to make a woman laugh and the power of this skill
- The psychological phenomenon of breaking ordinary patterns and being different than everyone else
- What makes men attractive to women and the little skills that men can learn, socially, that can exponentially boost their level of attractiveness
- The best way to deal with rejection and failure, in the moment, and afterwards
- The best places to meet women and where you should go
- How to meet more male friends and the best places to go to get this done
- How to put your ego to the side when meeting women and when trying to make new male friends
- Getting over your nerves when meeting new people
- The benefits to having some nerves and anxiousness when you are doing something new, especially something social
- Why you should go after something that makes you a little nervous and what this will do for your confidence and ultimately your happiness
- Why Joe doesn’t drink alcohol and the fact that he’s never even really tried it
- How he’s been able to get over the social norms of drinking when he goes out to the bar to meet women and make friends with guys
- Being different and why Joe embraces this in just about every aspect of his life
*At last, the time has come for me to step on the big screen and reveal to the world the man behind the mic. To show the wizard in the land of Oz. To showcase the Man behind the Elite. To… okay that’s enough, I think. The time has FINALLY come to do VIDEO. Yup, I’m excited if you cannot already tell and that’s because I’ve been wanting to do videos for a while now. Actually, a few years to be honest. And finally, I’m getting to do it. For the last few months I’ve been working behind the scenes on setting up a studio, mastering the camera, lighting, and sound setup, and of course, most importantly of all, coming up with Elite Man content that will blow your mind…and help you become the best men you can be! Equal parts entertainment and informative, the Elite Man YouTube channel is going to be incredible. I’ll be covering all the topics I cover on this very podcast, just in a different format, and one that you just might like even more. The Elite Man Podcast is here to stay, so don’t worry, but now, we’re adding video and bringing in much more kickass content. How much exactly? Well we’ll be dropping a brand new Elite Man video 4x EVERY WEEK. That’s right, tune in for a 5-10 minute video every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, every single week starting on December 17th. Our video topics will of course include health, fitness, dating, confidence, style, leadership, business, and everyday manly know-how to help you level up and become the Elite Man you were meant to be. It’s going to be sick! Stay tuned for more info and be ready to tune in on Monday, December 17th for our first video. Cheers.
* Have you heard of Songfinch yet? Songfinch is a personalized gifting company that brings stories, feelings and memories to life through one-of-a-kind songs. With personalized songs starting at $99 and delivered within 7 days, their community of professional songwriters will handcraft the best gift you can give. Songfinch is a totally unique and very cool song-creating company that can turn your cherished memories and moments with your friends, family, or loved ones into a really nice, cool, or beautiful tune. And one you can give to them for any type of special occasion (including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays, and more). Once complete, your song lives on a personal URL called your Story Homepage where you can listen and download the song, read the lyrics, learn about your songwriter and share your song. Songfinch’s songwriting community consists of 300+ professional musicians and is continually growing. And let me just say, They are Awesome! In fact I got a chance to try out Songfinch recently and made a cool little song for one of my favorite people in the world, my little nephew named Javen. Here’s a short clip of what they created…
To make your own song from scratch and to get a special $20 off your Songfinch order got to Songfinch.com and use the promo code ELITE at checkout. Again that’s promo code ELITE at checkout to get $20 off your very own Song From Scratch at SongFinch.com
*Powerdot is the world’s smartest muscle recovery and performance tool. It uses different electrical Hertz ranges to activate specific muscle fibers, forcing them to contract. Why do you need to increase the number of muscle fibers that contract? Simply put, so you can jump higher, lift more, run longer and recover faster. And Powerdot helps you do just that. It’s a personal E-Stim device that connects to a mobile app via Bluetooth so you can take it with you anywhere. Powerdot’s E-Stim benefits can also help prevent injury by activating muscles before you workout, train, or compete. Powerdot also reduces soreness, knots, strains, and pulls from workouts or stresses brought on by everyday life. I recently got my own Powerdot device and although I’ve only had a chance to use it a couple of times, I already love it! In fact, I used it earlier today after my chest workout at the gym and felt great about half hour after using its muscle recovery mode. I can’t wait to see how much this adds to my post-workout recovery times and decreases my soreness, especially on leg days! Yup Powerdot is awesome and I’m pumped to have my own at-home unit! And now you can get your own at-home unit to use for performance and muscle recovery too. Powerdot is giving my listeners a chance to win a Powerdot unit! Go to Powerdot.com/eliteman for more info on how to enter, and use code “eliteman” at checkout to get 20% off your order. That’s Powerdot.com/eliteman for your chance to win and remember to enter my code “eliteman” to get 20% off your order. That’s Powerdot.com/eliteman and don’t forget to enter “eliteman” at checkout for 20% off your order.