Jeff Banman, former US Army Ranger and CIA Counterterrorism Operator, and current high-performance coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Jeff talks about the hidden key found in all of us that leads to massive personal success and how we can find it. Jeff covers mindset, presence, execution, and talks about why these core concepts separate the most elite men in the world from those who fail or have little success. If you’re wondering what steps you can take today to get your life on the fast track to success, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Jeff made the switch to coaching people into high-level success
- The connection he made from operating as a US Army Ranger into coaching others into operating at the same level
- What biofeedback is and why Jeff uses it with some of his clients
- How biofeedback works and why it can be very effective for helping people get over stresses and tap into an optimum brain function
- Measuring the metrics of different variables during biofeedback
- How Jeff trains his clients into lowering their stress and taking control of their vagus nerve
- The power of breathing and why this has such a profound effect on your mind and body’s function
- The health benefits of the Wim Hoff Method’s breathing techniques
- Why Jeff chose the path of being a soldier and pushing himself both physically and mentally in life
- Why what we know and what we can do are not the benchmarks for what we can produce
- What really separates the most successful men from the men who aren’t truly successful in life
- Why being curious about life is such a critical component to finding your success
- The way you show up and your presence in your day-to-day life
- Having the right mindset for success and how to cultivate this
- How to become more present in your life and the best strategies for maximizing your overall presence
- Executing your process and making sure you do the right things that lead to your success
- The fact that so many “C” students are successful later on in life and why being book smart doesn’t necessarily translate to future success in life
- How to identify your “It” factor in life using the core principles of success
- The two critical questions to ask yourself when it comes to figuring out what your “It” factor really is
Check out Jeff on:
* A fresh, new year has begun and if you’re setting new goals for your business, it’s extremely difficult to reach them without the right people on your team. And ZipRecruiter has transformed how you go about finding them. ZipRecruiter posts your job to over one hundred of the web’s leading job boards with just one click. Then, ZipRecruiter actively looks for the most qualified candidates and invites them to apply. They even review every application to identify the top candidates—so you never miss a Great Match. That’s why ZipRecruiter is different. Unlike other hiring sites, ZipRecruiter doesn’t depend on the right candidates finding you; it finds them. No wonder 80% of employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate through the site in just one day. ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire. Find out today why ZipRecruiter has been used by businesses of ALL sizes and industries to find the most qualified job candidates with immediate results! And right now, my listeners can post jobs on ZipRecruiter for FREE, That’s right. FREE! Just go to ZipRecruiter.com/elite and start posting your job now. That’s ZipRecruiter.com/elite.
* Get Harry’s Trial Shave Set For Free exclusively at harrys.com/eliteman. See why over 3 million guys (including me) have switched over and started using Harry’s incredible shavers. Comfortable, easy to use, and high-quality is the best way to describe these fantastic shavers. Get your FREE shave set now! Go to Harrys.com/eliteman.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply