In this video Justin Stenstrom from Elite Man Magazine teaches you how to stop being a nice guy and shares the 7 steps you have to take. He covers the step-by-step approach to finally stop being the nice guy who gets walked over in life.
His best tips for how to stop being a nice guy are:
1. Stop acting a certain way that all nice guys act – this one specific thing will teach you how to not be a nice guy right away
2. Change your role – and choose to stop acting like the weak nice guy you’ve been acting like
3. Establish a certain set of laws – these rules are absolutely critical for ending your nice guy syndrome, no more mr nice guy here
4. Change your attitude – you have to have a new set of beliefs about yourself to really stop getting walked over in life
5. Stop trying to please others – stop seeking validation and approval from others – you don’t need them to be happy
6. Stop worrying about others feelings – worry about being a good man and about your own feelings, others will respect you more and like you more when you do
7. Don’t hide your intentions – be more upfront about what you want and you’ll see you actually get more of what you want
If you follow these 7 steps you’ll most definitely learn how to stop being a nice guy and start getting what you want in life! Make sure you watch the entire video now to hear everything Justin has to say about how to stop being the nice guy who gets taken advantage of!
FOLLOW JUSTIN ON: