In this video Justin Stenstrom from Elite Man Magazine teaches you how to be more funny and covers 5 tips for making people laugh (even though he accidentally says 7 in the beginning of the video – yes, he’s an occasional dumbass). He covers the step-by-step approach he’s been using for years to be funnier and more engaging in conversations.
His best tips for being funny are:
- Have the right attitude for the right environment – make sure you align your humor up with the place or setting that you’re in and use the right type of comedy
- Have the right tone of voice and body language – by having a fun, playful, and joking tone of voice and body language that matches this you can get away with saying and doing almost anything
- Tell obvious lies – to be more funny, exaggerate, tell obvious fibs, and lie with the intention of getting people to clearly see your sarcasm and witty charm
- Get Good at storytelling and punchlines – learn the art of telling a story and the timing of delivering punchlines to be funnier in conversations
- Make fun of people and life in a light-hearted way – if you want to be funnier learn how to point out weird, odd, or strange customs that surround your everyday life and turn them into humorous jokes or one-liners
If you follow these 5 tips you’ll most definitely learn how to be more funny and how to make people laugh! Make sure you watch the entire video now to hear everything Justin has to say about being funnier and learn how to make others laugh today!
FOLLOW JUSTIN ON: