Eric Merola, international award-winning documentary filmmaker, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Eric talks about the incredible power of stem cells and teaches you everything you need to know about how they work, how to get treatment using them, and what they can do for your health right now. Eric shares his story of creating The God Cells documentary and his own personal experience using fetal stem cells in the Ukraine. If you’re wondering what stem cells are, how exactly they work, and what they could potentially do for your health, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Eric Merola got his start in doing documentary films
- Why he first took on the cancer world with his documentary films and who Dr. Burzynski is
- What Dr. Burzynski does to treat cancer and how his treatment has been effective for “non-curable” cancers in the past
- The fact that IV laetrile (B-17) was tested in labs decades ago and found to reverse the spread of cancer in approximately 80% of tests
- Why the government suppressed this information and why it typically suppresses other “natural” treatments to cancer
- The documentary film that Eric made about a whistle-blower named Ralph Moss who exposed the cover-ups surrounding cancer treatments
- How stem cells work
- The different types of stem cells out there and how they vary from each other
- Why fetal stem cells are the most powerful stem cells of all
- Why EmCell in the Ukraine is the only reputable facility in the world that uses fetal stem cell therapy right now
- What it’s like when you go to a place like EmCell to get stem cell injections
- Where the stem cells are injected into the body and how it feels
- The cost of getting stem cell treatments in the Ukraine and why it’s actually not as bad as it might seem
- The different patients that Eric saw being treated at EmCell and the results they had afterwards
- What fetal stem cell therapy can currently help treat and what it cannot treat right now
- The changes and benefits that Eric felt after his treatments with fetal stem cells
- The future of stem cells and the potential they have in reversing so many different diseases
- Why the FDA has a tough time accepting stem cell therapy in the U.S. and why it’s so hard to make any progress with stem cells in this country
- What can be done to help make a change in the way the FDA operates and accepts different medical treatments
*Also go to EliteLifeNutrition.com to get ready for the launch of our very own natural and organic supplement line. We’re coming out with our own vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements to help you become as healthy as possible! We’re just about ready to FINALLY unroll our first products in a couple of weeks and if you want to know exactly how to get them, sign up for our email newsletter now. These will be the highest quality and purest supplements on the market!