Jay Dobyns, New York Times Bestselling author and retired Special Agent and veteran undercover operative with the ATF, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Jay talks about his heart-pounding memories inside the infamous and deadly Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club. Jay talks about how he infiltrated this well-organized criminal enterprise for 2 full years and how his work was able to lead to 16 indictments of the gang’s members. He dives into the mindset, skills, and training he needed to survive inside the Hell’s Angels operation, and the insane experiences he had while being an undercover member. If you’re wondering what the Hell’s Angels motorcycle gang is really like and how one man was able to infiltrate this elusive and deadly organization, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Jay became an undercover law enforcement agent and where this desire for a thrilling occupation came from
- The competitive side of Jay Dobyns and why guys like him are some of the most successful men on the planet
- Why criminals are some of the most paranoid people on the planet and why this keeps them out of jail
- The constant paranoia and fear that Jay had to live through whilst operating undercover
- The blessing and the curse of having that innate yearning for glory
- What types of undercover jobs Jay did for 27 years in the ATF aside from the Hell’s Angels sting
- The fascination behind the Hell’s Angels biker gang
- The 4 major motorcycle gangs in America and why they are run like a very organized criminal business
- The violent and ubiquitous criminal nature of the Hell’s Angels and the fact that no crime is off the table for them to commit
- The preparation that went into Jay going undercover and infiltrating the gang and what he needed to do for years before this ever happened
- The strategy Jay used to gain the trust of the Hell’s Angels gang members and why he never acted in a manner that he wasn’t familiar with
- The quasi-hitman role Jay played during this operation and how he would set up fake murders and make others truly believe he’d actually killed people
- The street smarts and the mental acuity you must possess while being undercover
- The real murder mission he was sent on by the Hell’s Angels and what he did to get out of this precarious situation
- How Jay was able to unwind from the job when he came home to his family
- The death threats Jay received from the Hell’s Angels and why they had contracts out to have him killed after he was responsible for 16 indictments in that case
- Whether he lives with fear in his life today
Check out Jay on:
*2018 just started and it’s the perfect time to get both your health and finances in order! If you’re a health conscious individual like myself then you know just how awesome it is to know you’re taking charge of your health and wellbeing. Now it’s time to get rewarded for being health-minded and fit! I’ve talked about Health IQ on the podcast before, but now’s the perfect time to take advantage of this incredible life insurance company. Health IQ is the fastest growing life insurance company in the world. 56% of Health IQ customers save up to 33% on their life insurance. One Health IQ customer was able to cut his yearly premium by around 80% while increasing his coverage! Another man was able to find a great plan that was $100 cheaper per month than the one he was paying before. How does Health IQ deliver such fantastic results? Simple. They use science & data to secure lower rates on life insurance for health conscious people like yourself. They, unlike so many other life insurance companies, actually REWARD YOU for being healthy! Do yourself and your family a huge favor and check out Health IQ! To see if you qualify for an incredible savings of up to 33%, get your free quote today at healthiq.com/eliteman or mention the promo code “eliteman” when you talk to a Health IQ agent. Again that’s healthiq.com/eliteman!
*RXBAR is a whole food protein bar that I’ve been eating like crazy for the past few days. Why? Two reasons: They are healthy and delicious! I absolutely love these little treats. They’re made from 100% whole ingredients and RXBAR is totally transparent about their ingredients. They cut out all the additives, fillers, and chemicals found in so many other protein bars on the market and stick with the plain but tasty ingredients that make protein bars healthy and tasty. They’re gluten free, soy free, and dairy free. And there’s no added sugar. In fact the 3 core ingredients for all their bars are egg whites for protein, dates to bind, and nuts for the texture. And quite honestly, I think they’ve nailed the healthy & delicious combo to a tee. I just got finished mowing down their Chocolate Sea Salt bar and absolutely LOVED it! They’ve got 10 other flavors as well which are equally fantastic. I highly recommend you check these babies out. To get 25% off your first order visit RXBAR.com/Elite and enter the promo code “Elite” at checkout. Again that’s RXBAR.com/Elite and use the “Elite” promo code at checkout!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply