Dr. Paul Harch, hyperbaric medicine, diving, and emergency medicine physician, joins our show today! Dr. Harch is considered the world’s leading authority in hyperbaric oxygen therapy, pioneering incredible and groundbreaking research over the last 30 years. Dr. Harch talks about the applications of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), the potential for healing diseases and injuries, why more research needs to be done, and why this therapy gives hope to so many people who had previously lost it because of their afflictions. If you’re interested in learning more about what this incredibly powerful technology can do and what it may be able to do in the near future, check this show out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our interview we go over:
- What hyperbaric oxygen therapy is (HBOT)
- What an HBOT chamber looks like and how it feels to be inside one
- The safety of hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Why oxygen can heal the body
- Why different atmospheric pressures can help heal the body as well
- Why doing hyperbaric oxygen therapy in blocks is typically recommended
- What HBOT does to the genes in the brain and body
- How Dr. Harch stumbled upon this therapy and how it changed his life
- Neurogenesis from hyperbaric oxygen and from hormones
- Why Dr. Harch has pivoted his research over the last few years with new discoveries
- Why Dr. Harch uses hyperbaric chambers himself
- Why Edward Teller (the father of the hydrogen bomb) used HBOT
- Why people with traumatic brain injuries (TBI) should use hyperbaric chambers (as soon as possible)
- Why HBOT helps with speeding recovery in a number of issues (especially surgery)
- The use of hyperbaric chambers in our elderly population (diseases like dementia, etc.)
- Why this is the most effective brain injury treatment known to man
- How you can fully repair damaged cells with hyperbaric oxygen treatment
- The best uses for hyperbaric oxygen therapy right now
- Dr. Harch’s most remarkable healing story
- The future applications of HBOT and what Dr. Harch would like to see in the future
Check out Dr. Harch on:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Juliette Lucarini RN says
Thank you Justin for your respect in recognizing Dr Harch as the expert in the field of HBOT for the neurological applications.
No one explains the science of HBOT better than Dr Harch! Excellent & informative interview. Timely treatment for both wounded veterans with TBI/PTSD & NFL Football players with Post Concussion Syndrome & CTE.
Looking forward to the 3rd edition of THE OXYGEN REVOLUTION to be released this Spring.