Ariel Garten, neuroscientist, artist, and founder of Muse an immersive meditation device that provides real-time feedback on your mental activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Ariel talks about the power of meditation and how to learn how to actually meditate the right way quickly and efficiently. She breaks down the science behind her Muse EEG headband and how this has absolutely changed the game when it comes to meditation and helping just about anyone become a master meditator. If you’re wondering how to master the art of meditation using cutting edge science, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Ariel developed the technology behind Muse over the course of 20 years
- The mind-control technology that currently exists and what it will become in the next few decades
- How Ariel stumbled upon brain-training technology without meaning to
- The struggles that people face while meditating
- How the brain functions during meditation
- Bringing together technology and meditation
- How to know for sure if you are actually meditating
- The best brain states to be in during meditation
- What’s supposed to happen during meditation
- What most people do wrong during meditation
- Why falling asleep is often a big issue during meditation
- Why Heart Rate Variability is so important for your health
- Whether or not expert meditators can benefit from using Muse
- The potential dangers of EMFs and brain-sensory technology
- How often you should meditate
- The many incredible benefits of meditating regularly
Check out Ariel on:
* For the best supplements in the world go to EliteLifeNutrition.com.
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!