Lauren Zander, author, life coach, and creator of the The Handel Method – a coaching methodology that’s been taught in over 35 major universities including MIT, Yale, and Stanford, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Lauren talks about taking responsibility for the mistakes and problems you face in life by examining everything that goes into the way you behave on a day-to-day basis. She dives into the excuses we come up with, the negative self-talk we have, the lies we make for why things aren’t going our way, the conversations we need to have with our parents to get over potential issues relating to our childhood, and so much more. If you’re wondering what steps you can take today to stop making excuses, take ownership of your life, and finally create the life you really want, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What her revolutionary coaching method called The Handel Method actually is and why it’s essentially a 12-step, fast-track formula for success
- Why Lauren wrote her latest book called Maybe It’s You
- How Lauren developed her method through teaching at MIT and why this was such a great learning experience in human studies
- Why it’s so important to know the behaviors that your parents had during their life and the different experiences they had as well
- The traits and characteristics people inherit, both genetically and through life experience, from their parents
- How to dream the right way in terms of figuring out where you want your life to head
- The 12 critical aspects of dreaming including things like: spirituality, friends, money, relationships, sex, and others
- Why spirituality and sex are often overlooked aspects of happiness, and why it’s crucial that you don’t make this mistake
- How to keep yourself accountable by making the right promises, and also the right penalties, for not following through on your word
- How to have the tough but profoundly important conversations with your parents about how they lived, their behaviors, and what their past was really like to understand them better and also understand yourself better
- What happens after you have that conversation with your parents and what to do with the new information you get from them
- How to get over your haunting memories – the things from your past that are secretly holding you back from current happiness or success
- Taking responsibility for the role you play in everything that happens in your life, even when you think you are right in certain situations
- Stepping into the shoes of others to shift your perspective and forgive them
- How to have personal integrity with yourself
- How to stop lying
- The 8 ways that people lie to themselves and to others
- What not lying to others can do in terms of social dynamics and the way you perceive others, and consequently, how they perceive you
* Go to 10XYourConfidence.com right now to get my brand new confidence program that will help you get 10X more confidence in your life today. Whether you want more confidence when talking to women, socializing with friends, making a speech, or negotiating a raise at work, this program will teach you EXACTLY how to gain 10X more confidence fast. Go to 10XYourConfidence.com right now and get my incredible brand new mini-course. For a limited time only it’s just $9.99. That’s right, for less than 10 bucks you can gain all the confidence you can handle! But act fast, this special offer won’t be up for long. Also be warned… after taking this course you’re life may never be the same!