Scott Stabile, author of the incredibly popular new book Big Love: The Power of Living With A Wide-Open Heart, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Scott talks about his many personal struggles over the years and how he dealt with getting past them and turning his pains into major strengths. He dives into many profound and emotional topics like dealing with the deaths of his parents, the overdose of his brother, realizing he was going bald at a young age, and coming out as being a gay man. If you’re wondering how Scott was able to overcome many of these struggles that have left many men with shame and torment for countless years and ultimately find happiness in his life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Scott’s background story and how he got into helping others love themselves and get past their pain and suffering in life
- The fact that his parents were murdered when Scott was just a teenager and how he dealt with this for many years
- Losing his brother to drugs when he was in his early 20’s
- How to truly feel your pain to get past it and why so many people don’t allow themselves to really feel their emotions
- Why crying can be such a great healing tool and why our emotions are constantly in a flux
- Why journaling your feelings out is a great practice
- Practicing self-care and why this should never stop
- Why there ultimately aren’t rules for how long you should grieve for
- Why pain and loss makes you stronger and more able to handle more challenges later in life
- The connection you have with others who have gone through similar experiences of loss or pain that you have in the past
- Why shame thrives in secrecy
- How to get past shame in your life and why it’s so liberating when you can get over it
- Scott Stabile’s greatest shame and how he came to terms with being a gay man
- Why surrounding yourself with people who are similar to you can help you overcome your shame
- Why people judge you no matter what you do, so you might as well be yourself and be true to who you really are
- Why giving love is just as powerful and important as receiving love
- What love means to Scott Stabile
* Go to 10XYourConfidence.com right now to get my brand new confidence program that will help you get 10X more confidence in your life today. Whether you want more confidence when talking to women, socializing with friends, making a speech, or negotiating a raise at work, this program will teach you EXACTLY how to gain 10X more confidence fast. Go to 10XYourConfidence.com right now and get my incredible brand new mini-course. For a limited time only it’s just $9.99. That’s right, for less than 10 bucks you can gain all the confidence you can handle! But act fast, this special offer won’t be up for long. Also be warned… after taking this course you’re life may never be the same!